Marketing Manager at Amitree
We are a SaaS startup fixing email by leveraging machine learning and AI. Folio by Amitree transforms the chaos of business email into an AI-powered deal organizer, project manager, and virtual assistant. We started by taking our product to the real estate industry, and are now expanding our reach to professionals across a broad set of industries.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their business while letting the machine take care of all the tedious, manual administrative work.
We are a team of passionate product people, engineers, and marketers that get excited about solving complex processes and creating value for our users. We’re growing quickly and are backed by some of the most respected Silicon Valley investors, including Accel Partners.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, and we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our globally-distributed, all-remote team. You’ll be coming on board at a big moment for us, as we expand our focus and pursue some big opportunities. We are scaling into new verticals and international markets in 2021, and this will be an exciting opportunity to contribute to the marketing strategy and execution for multiple industries, with an outsized impact on the business. We’re looking for “drivers” — passionate people who are proactive, thrive when they own the outcome, shape the way we work, and look ahead to the next set of challenges.
- Work with the CMO to execute the company’s marketing strategy, with a particular focus on and success measured by user acquisition
- Plan, manage, improve, and report on the company’s marketing programs, including content, SEO, paid search & display, social media, referral, email, and other channels.
- Develop demand generation campaigns end-to-end from defining objectives to execution, tracking, and reporting
- Work closely with the product organization to define and prioritize product capabilities to drive growth
- Optimize the user acquisition funnel by experimenting, modifying campaigns, and analyzing results with deep attention to detail
- Continuously analyze and optimize marketing campaigns, including running experiments and multivariate testing
- 2+ years of experience at B2SMB or B2C SaaS startups
- 3+ years of experience with digital and growth marketing, such as content production, SEO, SEM, social media, marketing analytics & automation, etc.
- An understanding of self-service SaaS businesses and how to acquire customers
- The ability to develop and drive user and revenue growth strategies and measure success based on data and analysis
- Experience running campaigns on major digital ad platforms to drive user acquisition: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Familiarity with modern marketing funnel instrumentation and analytics, including Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be independent, multi-task, and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment
- Prior experience working on or with remote teams
- Nice to have: Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field
- Nice to have: A technical background
What We Offer / Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and responsibility, control and ownership over what you produce
- Reimbursement for the cost of a gym membership, yoga studio, or other wellness activity
- Flexible paid time off / vacation – we encourage everyone to take three weeks off each year
- Paid maternity leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with fully paid premium for you and your dependents (US only)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (US only)
- Reimbursement for a One Medical membership, if available in your area
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!