Marketing Manager at Seegrid
Marketing Manager (Remote or Pittsburgh PA)
- (MULTIPLE STATES)
- FULL TIME
Seegrid is embracing a remote workforce, so this position can be remotely located anywhere in the US or at HQ in Pittsburgh, PA.
Seegrid is the leading provider of mobile industrial automation solutions for materials handling with over three million production miles driven in some of the world’s biggest companies. We combine vision-guided industrial vehicles, fleet management, and enterprise intelligence data into a platform that empowers our customers to automate and optimize material flow.
We put these autonomous vehicles to work today with an emphasis on safety, reliability, and flexibility. We are passionate about making our customers successful in deploying end-to-end automation solutions and foster a culture of collaboration, active and open communication, integrity, and respect. The challenges before us are great, but we are a high-performance team driven to change how the world does logistics.
Based on a deep understanding of customers, target industries, personas, product positioning, and sales process, the Marketing Manager will help define and deliver customized account based and industry vertical focused marketing campaigns that generate new pipeline as well as accelerate and expand existing opportunities. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Field Marketing, and requires a strong ability to collaborate across the organization.
- In a highly collaborative partnership with marketing and sales, develop, implement, execute, and measure innovative, multi-dimensional marketing programs for targeted verticals and accounts.
- Take full ownership of vertical and account-based assignments, developing a keen understanding and expertise with continuous, dedicated focus, research, and direct market interaction.
- Use subject matter expertise to develop and execute programs, in a variety of formats, based on specific industry pain points and drivers that highlight our product and solution fit.
- Collaborate with sales on specific sales account plans to help define and execute 1:1, 1:few, and one:many marketing initiatives.
- Lead weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly meetings with sales leadership, account teams, and key stakeholders to review project plans, deliverables, and progress.
- Build strong relationships across the organization and proactively engage with sales and customer relationship account owners to coordinate, communicate, and recommend optimization opportunities for program initiatives and activities.
- Communicate and educate the sales, marketing, product, and customer teams regarding new and planned marketing activities.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest learnings and best practices in B2B marketing around account-based marketing, persona marketing, audience segmentation, lead management, and reporting attribution.
- Apply a strong understanding of vertical and account-based marketing and digital strategies to identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Track, interpret, and take action on key metrics that demonstrate success of programs and investments.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail combined with a strong desire to support pipeline generation.
- Support evaluation and selection of tools and vendors that contribute to account-based marketing activities and deliverables.
- Performs other duties, as necessary, to support the marketing team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to understand account needs and business goals and build tactical marketing plans around those themes.
- Motivated self-starter who has a can-do attitude and thrives in complex fast-paced, results-driven environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to partner with various teams and stakeholders to drive results.
- Highly analytical with a focus on metrics and outcomes.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to build rapport and influence stakeholders.
- Decisive with the ability to shift gears between thinking and doing.
- Strong project manager with immaculate attention to detail.
- 6+ years of experience leading marketing programs.
- Some ABM experience preferred agency account management experience also considered valuable.
- Experience with developing, executing, and tracking results tied to integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience in engaging with sales leaders.
- Previous experience with marketing automation platforms, such as HubSpot (preferred), Pardot, or Marketo.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!