Marketing Manager at Opus 2 International
US Marketing Manager – Remote
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Full time
We have a long history of introducing ground-breaking technologies that have changed aspects of legal proceedings across the globe. And it is all made possible by our talented team and our unique ‘racing yacht’ culture. If you like working collaboratively, dare to be different, learn fast and adapt even faster – we want to hear from you.
The marketing team at Opus 2 is leading our efforts to cement our position as a globally recognized brand and a leader in the legal technology space. We achieve that by acting as a catalyst between our technology, commercial and service teams. Having just launched our new brand, the next focus for Marketing at Opus 2 is to drive awareness and engagement among our key audience to accelerate growth. The US Marketing Manager is a newly created role that is pivotal to help us deliver our ambitious growth plans in the biggest legal market in the world – the United States.
This role will be based in the US and the location is flexible. The person in this role will report to the Head of Marketing (based in London, UK), while working closely with the regional team who are based in San Francisco and New York.
- Lead marketing strategy and execution for our all our audiences and business areas in the US.
- Deliver measurable, high quality, multi-channel programs and activities that are designed to drive awareness and increase engagement among clients and prospects to drive growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, the legal technology market and competitive landscape in the region to shape marketing activities.
- Oversee regional content strategy as well as customer advocacy program to drive engagement with the community.
- Design and execute programs that include events, emails, tactical PR, regular comms/newsletters, content, landing pages, webinars and product updates among other activities.
- Partner with peers in the marketing team to create a seamless experience for the audience across different channels and activities.
- Work closely with the US business development and customer services teams to ensure that marketing plans are aligned to meet business objectives.
- Partner with Product Management and Head of Marketing to consistently deliver effective product launches and the right messaging and positioning to prospects and customers.
- Be responsible for the measurement and success of all programmes; reporting, analysis and interpretation of trends. Continuously learn and evolve to build on positive impact and innovate to improve audience experience.
- Assist in the planning, execution and coordination of activities related to Opus 2’s participation in industry events and/or trade conferences.
What we are looking for in you
- You have a passion for building go-to-market programs that deliver amazing experiences for a target audience, a solid understanding of various marketing channels (online and offline) and how they are connected to each other.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of marketing channels, developing content and executing programs.
- You understand analytics and understand how to interpret what the data tells us and to use it to measure and improve all marketing activities.
- You understand and have a track record planning and executing innovative marketing programs/campaigns with breakout success.
- Audience will always come first to you, and you constantly think about and represent the audience to the business.
- You live and breathe project management. You are able to spot dependencies quickly, evaluate priorities and adept at keeping things moving forward to meet targeted timescales and budgets.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable and are able to coordinate work across multiple teams.
- You are a self-starter, play well in a collaborative team environment and make things happen.
- You are objectives and outcomes driven and constantly measure and calibrate to ensure plans are on course.
- Learning and adapting is your second nature. As environments change and challenges emerge, you find ways to go around or through barriers to get things done.
- You don’t need to fit a mould, and these are just the minimum qualifications that will make your profile likely suited to this role. Use it as a guideline, but what will differentiate you and make you likely to land this role is described above.
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing in a B2B and Software environment, and at least 4 years in a multi-channel programmes or campaign management role.
- Prior experience in legal industry highly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of working with different channels and activities such as email, social media, websites and events.
- A degree – any degree – or a marketing apprenticeship followed by suitable experience.
- Fluent in English.
We are creating game-changing technology to empower lawyers in the digital future. Legal technology has been slow to get going but is currently moving at rapid pace as the legal industry catches up. We are at the heart of this movement, working closely with the top firms worldwide – 49 out of 50 of the world’s largest law firms are using Opus 2.
Our achievements are underpinned by our unique culture and our people are our biggest asset. Working at Opus 2, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary.
- 401k contribution.
- My Commuter Check.
- 21 days annual holidays and flexible working.
- Length of service holiday entitlement.
- Healthcare, Dental plan and Vision insurance.
- Employee loyalty share scheme.
- A day of leave to volunteer for charity work or dependent cover.
- Accessible and modern office space.
- Regular company social events.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!