Marketing Manager at Choco
Who we are
Choco is one of the fastest-growing European startups. The company was founded in March 2018 by entrepreneurs who helped start companies such as Zalando (IPO), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (IPO).
We are a B2B platform connecting food suppliers and buyers on a global scale. While our technology is reshaping one of the oldest and most valuable industries on the planet – the food supply chain, we are obsessed with our mission to eradicate global food waste.
To do this, we have raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds in European history. We are now looking for highly motivated individuals, who are able to assume a great deal of responsibility and take an important role in our global expansion.
What you will do
As our Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating campaigns for our marketing efforts as well as organizing community events. Furthermore, you will be in direct contact with restaurants as well as producers while building relationships and working on different projects with them. Your duties will also include doing market research and creating partnerships with relevant players. We have high expectations, but it is very rewarding if you are up for an adventure and personal growth. Our Marketing team is based in the beautiful city of Berlin (Kreuzberg).
- Develop strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create and publish engaging content & create efficient content production processes
- Create online and offline Marketing Campaigns
- Build Partnerships from the industry
- Build relationships with producers and restaurants
- Ensure brand consistency
- Be in the lead for special projects in your local market
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the food scene. You are our foodie who will think of trends before they manifest
The ideal candidate brings
- 2+ years of experience as a content or project manager
- Has an already existing network in the food world
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expert in social media channels (FB, IG, etc)
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to understand our users across cultures and support local digital needs
- Excellent written English communication. Extra languages (esp. French or Spanish) are a bonus
What we offer
- Become part of one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups and grow with the company
- Have the opportunity to grow with the company and increase your amount of responsibility and ownership over time.
- When you’re doing a great job you will always have the opportunity to take on more responsibility and grow professionally and personally
- Move fast, no blockers, no bullshit. You will be unhindered and empowered to deliver the best work of your life
- You will work on meaningful and challenging problems with smart people who care
- Work with the newest technologies and tools
- Our company culture is everything to us. We have built an international community of friends who inspire each other every day to achieve greatness
- A large sunny & spacey office
We look forward to getting to know you.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!