Marketing Intelligence Consultant at Etumos
Marketing Intelligence Consultant
Marketing Intelligence (MiOps) Consulting is just one of the expert services that separates Etumos from the pack. Our MiOps Consultants deliver results-focused, actionable analytics with clear ROI. The MiOps team is client-facing and they are the subject matter experts on all analytics-related topics for external client organizations as well as internal account and delivery teams. The Etumos MiOps team consults with client stakeholders to find the perfect BI technologies, architecture, and processes to effectively measure the performance of their marketing investments.
MiOps Consultants dive in headfirst to gain a deep understanding of the clients’ marketing strategies to formulate measurement frameworks and KPIs to inform the effectiveness of their tactics across all stages of the revenue funnel. In addition, the MiOps Consultants are the lead analysts on client engagements, driving data capture requirements, and deliver automated and ad-hoc reporting to tell the complete and true end-to-end marketing data story.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be a subject matter expert and data storyteller for Etumos Marketing Intelligence projects and initiatives, both client-facing and internally.
- Provide logic and truth based recommendations on business-appropriate data and analytics technologies and solutions, with an emphasis on effective data capture, integration, storage, visualization, and analysis.
- Drive definition and alignment for revenue funnel and Marketing KPIs through a deep understanding of the clients’ business strategies and operations.
- Operationalize client Marketing Intelligence practice, through data integration, reporting automation, and process/taxonomy governance.
- Perform ad-hoc, omni-channel reporting and analysis across disparate data sources, delivering business insights and recommendations to clients.
- Be the subject matter expert on Marketing experimentation, including audience sizing and targeting, control group best-practices, and statistical analysis.
- Project manage Marketing Intelligence engagements, including planning, prioritizing, and roadmapping relevant deliverables, documentation, and communication.
- Evolve Etumos’s omni-channel marketing measurement and attribution framework for our clients’ paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Partner with Etumos’s Platform Operations team to drive best-practice, end-to-end data capture for Marketing measurement, reporting, and optimization
- Deep knowledge of Marketing Analytics best practices, with particular focus on marketing-and-sales funnel, attribution, and ROI for omni-channel, digital marketing programs; experience with Sirius Decisions Demand Unit Waterfall a plus.
- Exceptional data storytelling and communication skills across all levels of the organization, through the use of appropriate marketing data, benchmarks, and business context.
- Solid understanding of business statistics including audience sizing, experimentation principles, customer segmentation, and predictive modeling concepts.
- Experience applying reverse-waterfall analysis, forecasting, and target-setting methodologies in a marketing and/or sales setting.
- Passionate about learning and applying new technologies, concepts, and processes to improve effectiveness and business impact.
- Strong client focus and organizational skills with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Expertise with MS Excel and one or more common data visualization tools, such as DOMO, Tableau, Power BI, etc.; proficiency with one or more data scripting languages (SQL, R, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Understanding of common MAP and CRM technologies and their respective data, including Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, etc.; hands-on experience with at least one MAP or CRM strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of common digital marketing technologies, data, and metrics; including Google AdWords, Facebook Paid/Organic, LinkedIn Paid/Organic, DoubleClick, etc.
- 3+ years of Marketing Analytics experience; consultancy or agency experience strongly preferred.
- A four-year degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in a quantitative field (Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Statistics, etc.) OR relevant work experience.
We are a team of highly skilled and passionate Marketing Operations professionals. We are here because we want to be a part of a highly collaborative team that is delivering the best service in the industry. We are wicked smart and have zero ego – we are here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients. We each work remotely all across the US and maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients and the company as a whole. We work closely with our clients, taking ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own. We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer truth and logic-based solutions and then act on them. We know there is always more to learn, and we actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things. We are generous with what we learn and our skills. We are Etumos.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!