Graphic and Web Designer at Dan Martell - Saas Academy
Location: US & Canada Locations; 100% Remote; Part Time
- Super creative designer?
- Organized and enthusiastic?
- Able to work at a fast pace?
- Able to handle multiple projects and do them well?
Great. Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
What’s the gig?
- Part time work [10-20 hours a week] with a great team
- Participate in various design and production projects from concept to completion
- Study design briefs and determining requirements
- Present ideas and concepts
- Create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, presentations and photos
- Create ad concepts and graphics for ongoing marketing and promotion initiatives
- Revise designs after feedback
- Meet deadlines and regularly communicate progress
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction, photo editing)
- Seek direction and feedback to improve
- Collaborate with team members
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final designs
- Ensure all graphics and layouts are visually appealing and follow brand standards
You’re someone who has:
- Proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and InDesign
- Creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into effective design
- Knowledge layout, typography and color fundamentals for online and print production
- Ability to produce design solutions that support branding and marketing initiatives (ie. logos, online graphics, banners, ads, interfaces)
- Ability to produce and pitch creative ideas and concepts
- Ability to take direction and work on a high-performing team
- Ability to work methodically, efficiently and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- A keen eye for details
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Design, Fine Arts or Communications related field is a plus
- Please include a hyperlink to an online portfolio of your best work when applying for this role (do not send attachments).
- Any applications without a portfolio won’t be considered.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.