Marketing Events Manager at Zearn
Marketing Events Manager
REMOTE- United States
Who We Are:
We are Zearn, and we are on a mission to ensure that all children love and learn math!
Zearn is the nonprofit educational organization behind Zearn Math, the top-rated math learning platform used by 1 in 4 elementary students nationwide. We support teachers with research-backed curriculum and digital lessons proven to double the learning gains of a typical year of instruction. Zearn Math instructional materials – including 400+ hours of digital math learning – are free for teachers and families. Zearn also offers school and district-wide licenses and professional development to support implementation.
Everything we do is driven by the belief that every kid can be a math kid. Learn more about us at www.Zearn.org.
We’re looking for an Events Manager to lead and execute a range of regional and national marketing events. The Marketing Events Manager is an essential role on our fast-growing team as you will spearhead the overall marketing events strategy and execution for events ranging from national conferences to state-specific sales meetings. You’ll work closely with the teams within the marketing organization, as well as with other cross-functional stakeholders to build brand awareness, drive demand generation, and increase engagement among our community of educators through events.
What This Role Will Do:
Lead Zearn’s marketing event strategy:
- Identify key events to drive brand awareness and demand generation, managing all elements of event planning, and strong pre-and post show communication
- Work with Director of Marketing to develop event goals and objectives and lead initiatives to meet event marketing goals based on demand generation, customer engagement, and more
Project manage all events from ideation to execution:
- Ensure best-in-class brand experience at events, which includes managing all pre-event communication, event collateral and booth design, and follow-up communication
- Coordinate and manage all event inventory including booth displays and signs, event presentations, sales and marketing collateral, prizes and giveaways, etc.
- Work cross-functional with product marketing and academics teams to ensure all content for events is on-brand, on-message and on-time. Project manage all content needed for events and ensure high-quality content and branding.
- Create and deploy event-related communications both internally and externally, including logistics emails, follow-up notes, and marketing emails
- Travel frequently – attend and implement strategic events and conferences throughout the year
Optimize and improve events over time:
- Own reporting on events metrics and results to continually measure, learn, and optimize event programs
What You’ll Bring To The Role:
- 5+ years’ experience in a hands-on event manager or related role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience organizing, coordinating and managing multiple events simultaneously
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized, decisive, and a quick problem solver
- A self-starter who is energized by people and fast-paced environments
- Ability to motivate cross-functional teams to work with you and feel great about their involvement
- Strong ability to manage processes and ensure quality control
- A commitment to Zearn’s mission of providing an exceptional education to all children
- A desire to join an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment at a high-growth organization
- The willingness to comply with Zearn’s vaccination (subject to legally valid exemptions) and Personal Protective Equipment policies
This role is remote, but you may be asked to travel as needed for business or for team building purposes.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K matching, parental leave, and a generous PTO policy. We also offer a collegial and passionate culture and the potential to positively impact the lives of millions of children.
Zearn is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.