Contract Marketing Copywriter (Remote)
Do you like engaging and informing audiences by creating informative and useful content?
Our team is looking for a Marketing Copywriter who has a good ability to work independently and is eager to learn new things to help take Zima Media to the next level.
In this role, you will be largely responsible for planning and developing content for both Zima Media and our client base.
This is a full-time contract, 100% remote position.
What you will do:
- Write compelling blog articles on various industries and topics which drive sharing and site visits in alignment with the established client’s voice.
- Constantly research copywriting best practices.
- Conduct high-quality content research and implement strategies.
- Write, edit, and proofread all marketing copy.
- Write various forms of content including emails, long- and short-form content, video, and sales scripts.
- Utilize SEO principles to increase organic reach where needed.
- Identify areas of improvement and revise best practice training manuals.
- + more based on your abilities/interests.
What you bring:
- 1-3 years of experience writing tight, clean, and accurate copy.
- Exceptional communication and a love for writing.
- Passion for accuracy and impeccable attention to detail.
- A flexible attitude and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong command of grammar & AP Style.
- Solid computer skills, including Google Suite, and marketing software.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fully remote environment.
- Ability to actively learn and take on new skills.
- BSc/BA in journalism, English, marketing, communications or similar focus desired.