Marketing Copywriter at Liaison Creative+Marketing
FREELANCE MARKETING COPYWRITER – 20 HRS A WEEK
- Job Number: 101815
- OVERVIEW: Write a wide range of copy for a leader in business process transformation and consultancy
- LOCATION: Remote
- COMPENSATION: Based on experience.
- HOURS/DURATION: 20 hours a week for 6 months
Liaison has an immediate opportunity for a Freelance Marketing Copywriter for 20 hours a week for an estimated six months. You need to be available during some regular business hours. Our client is a global business consulting firm, and your skills will help them launch a suite of new enterprise business offerings in the healthcare consulting space. Writing will be focused on B2B marketing of services for a leader in enterprise consulting (campaigns, blogs, landing pages, emails, and other collateral). This is a good fit for a versatile B2B Marketing Copywriter with an online portfolio showing campaign work.
- Partner with a highly collaborative team of professionals in a hyper growing industry
- Meet with Marketer and SME to develop messaging architecture (outline that serves as a reference for a series of assets related to a Healthcare campaign)
- Write messaging architecture, blog posts, infographics stemming from the blogpost, and demand generation content for paid media.
- Conduct limited research to anchor writing in third-party facts/figures
- Edit video scripts and blogs written by SMEs
- Write demand generation content for paid media
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- A web-based portfolio demonstrating strength with a variety of B2B marketing copywriting. Work must show some campaign work (online portfolio or a single PDF with combined samples)
- A resume showing 3-7 years of dedicated marketing copywriting experience on national to global campaigns
- Experience writing for integrated campaigns for large corporate clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English, or related field
- Exceptional writing skills for multiple marketing settings and purposes, with an ability to adapt B2B vocabulary to different industries
- Versatile mindset, moving from intake and brainstorming to proof of concept and crafting to revising and publishing
- Technologically curious, particularly how AI and automation are improving experiences
- Collaborative spirit
- Liaison employee benefits will not be provided for this self-employed 1099 freelance opportunity.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!