Marketing Copywriter at World Travel Holdings
Title: Marketing Copywriter
- Location: United States – Remote
The in-house Agency Team at World Travel Holdings is seeking a Marketing Copywriter dedicated to turning window shoppers and daydreamers into elated vacationers – loyal customers who can’t wait to tell friends and family about the latest deal and trip of a lifetime they booked with one of our brands. We’re looking for an experienced writer with demonstrated skills in web, email, print, and social media who can connect with consumers and truly own the messaging for several partner brands; a team player who proactively looks for opportunities to take our marketing to the next level; a meticulous, multitasking, organized go-getter who can digest direction, research missing pieces, suggest solutions, coordinate with others, and deliver a variety of creative ideas that hook the target audience with clear and compelling copy; someone who can not only polish the fine details, but also paint a big picture with words – whether in concise sound bites or flowing paragraphs. It’s an opportunity to pen the voice of a variety of nationally recognized brands.
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel Holdings is the nation’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 40 diverse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, resort vacations, car rentals, resort day passes and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of private-label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and the country’s original host agency and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Wilmington, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; and Chorley, England.
We are proud to be named:
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by Achievers
- Top 500 America’s Best Midsize Employer by Forbes
- Top Workplace in South Florida by Sun Sentinel
- Proactively engage in the strategic development of email, web and print marketing communications, owning the messaging for several major brands
- Create promotional copy and descriptive content to improve the customer experience and drive sales
- Apply copywriting skills, advertising savvy, travel experience, product research, tracking data, proofreading prowess, and innovative e-commerce tactics to the creation of compelling direct-to-consumer marketing pieces
- Enhance the messaging of new product offers and write supporting web copy to help launch promotions accurately and quickly, handling updates and last-minute requests as needed
- Create SEO web copy to drive search engine traffic to our partner sites, while also providing the relevant content for our customers to move them further along in their shopping experience.
- Provide original ideas to support creative strategies, staying abreast of current industry standards and techniques
- Deliver a clear vision to the messaging of each piece, coordinating with members from Product, Design, Development, and Brand to efficiently achieve internal and external goals
- Serious candidates MUST submit URLs to their portfolios demonstrating superior writing skills and the candidate’s role on each project noted. If not included on your resume, URLs and/or samples can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BS/BA degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or English
- 3+ years of copywriting experience in direct-to-consumer marketing
- Must demonstrate proficiency, creativity, and accuracy in copywriting, self-editing, proofreading, and researching while consistently offering creative and viable solutions
- Must bring an awareness of best practices for email, web, print, SEO, SEM and the ability to incorporate the tone, style, and overall voice of consumer brands
- Must bring strong skills in time management, multitasking, and prioritization, plus the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in efficiently completing ongoing and last-minute tasks on time and proactively following up as necessary
- Agency experience, travel marketing, project management, and brand coordination are pluses
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!