Marketing Coordinator at Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani seeks a Marketing Coordinator. This position can be based in any of our U.S. offices with flexible options for successful candidates, including fully remote and hybrid opportunities.
The Marketing Coordinator opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to be a valued contributor and member of a talented and dynamic team. Those who will excel in this position should be creative, entrepreneurial, eager for challenges, and enjoy a professional and fast-paced environment.
The Marketing Coordinator will work within the marketing group to support marketing and business development projects and activities for the firm’s national practice and industry groups. You will work with attorneys and the Marketing team across offices and be expected to coordinate day-to-day activities with minimal supervision.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop a deep understanding of our practices and clients.
- Support in the preparation of RFP responses and marketing proposals.
- Review, update, and manage attorney and practice group materials.
- Support the firm’s webinar series for multiple practice groups.
- Help produce presentations to clients.
- Create marketing materials, including brochures and event invitations.
- Assist in evaluating new business opportunities and targets, and facilitating cross-selling initiatives.
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies to cultivate business with current and prospective clients.
- Maintaining experience database and recording matters for precedent, marketing, and business development purposes.
- Draft and edit responses for submissions to awards listings and directories (Chambers, Best Lawyers, etc.), as needed.
- Support the production and management of seminars, conferences, and receptions, including but not limited to mailing list creation, event promotion, development of invitations and other client communications, concept development, and vendor selection.
- Train on CRM program to be able to create and execute searches, generate mailing and invitation lists, and update contacts.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, business, or related field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, excellent communication and client service skills, and attention to detail are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously and accurately under pressure.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills. Proficiency in AP Style. Mastery of spelling, punctuation, grammar, usage and style.
- Strong technology skills including proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to learn new programs.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and is able to work independently as well as effectively within a team-oriented service environment.
- Experience in law firm or professional services environmental preferred but not required.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is a law firm of more than 1,000 attorneys across 74 offices in the United States. The firm offers a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability & Life Insurance. Estimated salary range is $60,000 – $65,000, DOE.