Marketing Content Editorial Associate at Stage 4 Solutions
Marketing Content Editorial Associate (Remote)
We are looking for a Marketing Content Editorial Associate for a fast growing b2b high tech company. This role will support the content editorial staff in the production and publishing of content assets. Work will include a wide range of editing, publishing, administrative, and project management tasks.
- This is a 6 month (extensions possible), 40 hour per week role. Remote in the US.
- This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
- Project Management of content creation – ensure that content is written and published on the right outlets, on time. Manage project schedules.
- Administrative Assistance: responsible for providing direct assistance to editors, including fielding incoming messages, organizing assets and source files, packaging up materials for freelancer writers, submitting requests, calculating expenditure, organizing projects, and various other editorial logistics.
- Proofreading: Perform basic editing tasks, checking the grammar and punctuation of content pieces prior to their publication.
- Liaison to Freelancers: Reach out to writers in an attempt to resolve any issues and monitor performance against timelines.
- 4+ years of experience as a marketing content manager or Editorial Associate in fast moving corporate environments.
- Writing and editing skills – Ability to edit and check the punctuation and grammar of a publication to ensure it is readable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Working knowledge of AP Style
- Familiarity with WordPress or other CMS systems
- Bachelors degree in a related field such as marketing, journalism, media, or English
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!