Marketing Automation Specialist
– Denver, Colorado
NATIONWIDE | PENNSYLVANIA | COLORADO
As a member of the SmartAcre marketing technology team, you will help clients optimize and manage their marketing and sales technology stack to better align marketing, sales, and service throughout the customer journey. If you love using tools like HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce, Drift, Vidyard, and more to deliver great experiences to customers while transforming marketing and sales, we want to hear from you.
We reward people who can think AND do. We like to work with people who love what they do, work hard, take initiative, and aren’t satisfied with “good enough.” If this describes you, you are talented, and you are ready to join and contribute to our growing agency, continue on. Interested applicants must have 1 to 3 years of experience helping businesses implement and manage marketing automation platforms like Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, and/or Salesforce. The right candidate understands not only the nuts and bolts for these platforms, but can also skillfully incorporate these tools into demand generation campaigns that drive results for clients.
This position will support the Director of Marketing and Sales Technology. You will actively participate on client calls, helps prepare weekly status reports as needed, and complete assigned tasks. You’ll also be super inquisitive, accurate, and continually look for ways to bring value to clients by leveraging marketing and sales technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an agency go-to resource for all things marketing and sales technology including marketing automation, CRM, and analytics.
- Work and contribute within the marketing and sales technology team alongside other consultants, effectively completing tasks assigned to you by your Director or Consultants.
- Execute audit, consulting, implementation, and managed campaign projects for clients using marketing and sales technologies (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and/or Salesforce).
- Project manage agency and client MA, CRM, and campaign deliverables. Help prepare client communication and documentation and actively participate in weekly client status calls.
- Continually stay on top of and ahead of the changing marketing and sales technology landscape, maintaining certifications and training within platforms like Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, and HubSpot.
- Contribute to SmartAcre’s internal marketing, branding, and growth initiatives through blogging, developing content, and executing lead generation campaigns.
- Educate and translate requirements for sales and marketing automation projects, asset creation for campaigns, etc., to creative and development team resources.
- Have experience with B2B lead to revenue lifecycle, including understanding opportunity stages, MA to CRM field mapping, lead attribution and reporting, and lead scoring.
- Demonstrate solid writing skills and work with the Account teams to create marketing content like blogs, emails, web page content, and other lead generation assets.
- Continuously monitor and optimize marketing campaigns based on KPIs and ongoing feedback.
- Understand, track, and report on campaign performance metrics, revenue attribution, revenue influence, and ROI.
- A minimum of 1 to 3+ years experience running campaigns in at least 2 of the platforms listed in this job description.
- Proven experience working on multiple projects at a time.
- Working knowledge of and at least 2 certifications in marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Troubleshooting, technical problem-solving skills and QA skill.
- A passion for marketing, being challenged, and helping to make your clients win.
- Related degree.
- Salary: $50k to $70k
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays at date of hire.
- Work from anywhere opportunity!
- Great benefits, including multiple healthcare options, dental coverage, 401k.
- Since 2008 we have been delivering for our clients. We are passionate and a growing team, and continue to operate with the agility and energy of a start-up, with the added benefit of job security.
- We value and reward highly entrepreneurial people who want to contribute to their own growth, as well as agency growth.
- You will never stop learning. You will have the opportunity to advance your certifications, attend events, and be a thought-leader.
- Help SmartAcre continue our growth as a 2 time honoree on the Inc5000 list of fastest growing private companies.