***Please provide your hourly salary requirements, along with a cover letter.
Work From Home // Remote Position
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to assist with marketing campaigns, customer service, data entry, market research, and inbox management. This role will provide an entry point into our marketing team, with this associate being responsible for managing several email inboxes, as well as assisting with email list management and campaign automation for a number of clients in various industries.
This position presents an opportunity to gain experience in a marketing role and manage the tactical, day-to-day email marketing elements for our clients. The right candidate will have a strong analytical background, excellent writing and communication skills, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
We are experts in customer acquisition, and our sites, ScaleItForMe and FindKeep.Love, allows B2B brands and B2C consumer-facing companies to acquire more customers via email marketing, online sweepstakes, and more.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in planning and execution of automated marketing strategies, including market research, data entry, and email segmentation strategies.
- Help identify and test new customer acquisition opportunities to improve performance and/or reduce costs with and drive to rapid growth for partners
- Manage and organize email outreach at scale for several clients, including strategizing and planning outreach schedules, email list management, sending automation, and list cleansing.
- Assist with customer service and inbox management to answer questions, respond to inquiries, and schedule phone calls.
- Track campaign statistics/performance, including response rates and phone calls scheduled.
- Assist with data entry and data qualifying as needed.
Education and Experience:
- A candidate with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with excellent communication skills.1-3+ years of marketing experience preferred.
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstration of critical thinking capabilities
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including data entry and list management (vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Comfortable with email service providers and email marketing automation software
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Dependability to self-manage on day-to-day responsibilities
- Comfortable within a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well with fast-paced directions and instructions
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done. Strong organizational skills is a must!