Marketing Analyst – Organic at Chargebee
Marketing Analyst – Organic
Remote | Full Time
Chargebee is a series-F funded subscription management platform that’s making a difference in the fast-growing SaaS and subscription space. We are currently at the cusp of super hyper-growth and looking to add people to the marketing team that’s on the frontline to facilitate this growth.
Organic growth marketer role will be part of the demand and pipeline marketing team and will be primarily focusing on driving organic inbound growth.
Organic Growth Marketer – Roles and Responsibilities:
- Devise content roadmap and plan for the middle and bottom of the organic funnel
- Keyword and topical research to enable discovery of the brand and problem to Scale-up and Grow segments.
- Perform content gap analysis against competitors to identify potential areas of growth in specific segments and geographies.
- Research and establish processes for new initiatives in aiding organic growth – International SEO, Video SEO.
- Research and layout organic strategy for new industry verticals – E-learning, OTT, IoT.etc
Ideal candidate and the expertise that we expect:
- Deep understanding of SEO content strategies and tactics
- Deep SEO knowledge and advanced familiarity with technical SEO and its implications
- Deep knowledge of relevant tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush, GA, and GSC. Brownie points if you are a binge reader of Moz and Search Engine Journal blogs
- A genuine curiosity about SaaS and SaaS products
- Ability to framework-ize thoughts, communicate clearly and make genuine compelling pitches
- Prior, however brief, experience with SEO/Content
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you’ll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!