Marketer at SAP
- SAP SuccessFactors Thought Leadership
- Additional Locations: Virtual – Global
What we offer
- The experience economy has changed the way businesses compete – what you deliver is only one part of why people buy from you, work for you, and connect with your brand.
- Today, the total experience you offer drives customer and employee decisions and defines their loyalty.
- Today, good experiences are table stakes, and it takes great experiences to deliver differentiation, engagement, profitability and lasting growth.
- Today, you can’t hide mediocrity, because anyone can easily find detailed critiques of every slip or setback. And today, expectations are higher than they’ve ever been…until tomorrow.
- That’s why “employee experience” is a phrase that’s driving conversations throughout the HR category and across businesses – it’s a priority because of the impact experience has on engagement, retention, and the bottom-line.
- SAP SuccessFactors is introducing human experience management – or HXM – to entirely reinvent the entire employee experience, and equip organizations to create the kind of engagement that delivers consistent and measured improvement in performance.
Job Description Overview:
- SAP SuccessFactors is seeking an experienced marketer to manage and execute upon a brand-to-demand content strategy, as defined by HXM Marketing Leadership.
- This role will act as a bridge between HXM brand/awareness programs and HXM Integrated Demand programs and events, by developing and curating high value thought leadership content for the HR audience.
- The role will drive interest in our events by being accountable for event promotional strategies and plans, and enable regional event execution with prescriptive guidance on extending global event strategies into local markets.
- This role will work in alignment across the HXM Marketing team, and with the HXM Communications team, the SAP Brand/Advertising teams, the Global Demand Center, and HXM Field Marketing.
- Key aspects of the role will be defining and delivering audience-specific thought leadership to drive awareness and demand at scale (with both internal and external thought leaders), and building demand through events by owning event promotional plans & liaising with Field Marketing on event-in-a-box concepts.
Areas of responsibility include, but not limited to:
HR Audience Thought Leadership
Content development (Thought Leadership whitepapers/webinars/videos/etc)
- Design and deliver global thought leadership offers with local relevance for demand generation with 3rd parties (analysts, influencers) and SAP thought leaders (HCM research team, SAP thought leadership team).
- Strategize with HXM Corp Marketing and Brand/Advertising teams to align TL and DG content into top of funnel awareness activities (ie: ad campaigns, media partnerships)
- Enable Global Demand Center to leverage TL and DG content within the Integrated Demand Plans and defined digital journeys.
HXM editorial calendar (blog/articles)
- In alignment with HXM Marketing & Communications teams, manage an editorial content calendar and ensure a strategic approach to top-of-funnel awareness content, aligned to key milestones throughout the year, such as events, product launches, new research, earned media articles, etc.
- Host regular calls and manage calendar for releasing content on a regular cadence, and providing general support as needed (including LI Live calendar as a part of the overall Editorial Calendar).
- Align with Global Demand Center for inclusion into Integrated Demand Plans (web, social, paid, blogs, media pubs).
- Regular performance reporting and analytics to monitor traffic, views, click thrus, conversions
Event Promotions & In-a-Box Concepts
- Drive demand by creating awareness, registrations and follow up communications for 3rd party and SAP events, aligning with HXM Event Strategy lead and local teams executing the events.
- Own end to end promotional strategy and plan, working across the team for asset build and ensuring execution (via GDC digital channels team and Regional Field Marketing).
- Design Event-in-a-Box for global to local events, delivering a framework and guidance to ensure consistency across regional execution (80% Global, 20% Local). Work with event content leads on producing relevant content/sessions/speakers for these events – ie: HXM Digital Summits, HR Connects, SC MeetUps, etc.
The role requires an individual who has proven leadership ability, is agile and can ramp quickly into an innovation-led, cloud/SaaS environment. The ideal candidate will have content and digital marketing experience, strong communication skills, a self-motivated drive, leadership skills, and the unique ability to deliver fast time-to-market with high quality.
The candidate must have:
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing programs and/or content marketing.
- Domain expertise high tech enterprise software industry with human resources, a plus
- Proven success developing content strategies, building thought leadership with an eye for innovative content types.
- Strong ability to work with multiple stakeholders and lead projects across team members.
- Growth and innovation mindset; Track record for driving innovative, creative concepts from strategy through to execution
- Ability to think strategically, execute with attention to detail.
- Must be a team player, demonstrated high performer and willingness to take initiative.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including other marketing teams and external agencies.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, with degree in business administration, marketing or related fields a plus