Manual QA Tester – Jibble.io
- Remote Worldwide
As a QA Software Tester at Jibble, you will be directly part of the software development life cycle. You’ll work together with product managers and developers to ensure only high quality products are shipped for release.
If you have 1-3 years of experience in software testing (we still welcome fresh graduates to apply!), work independently and have an eye for detail when it comes to software quality, please read on….
Continuous functional testing of the customer facing product across all channels (web, mobile, bot, native). Besides this, the role includes :
- Writing functional test cases based on new specifications
- Running integration tests across mobile, bot, and desktop to ensure our systems are operating smoothly across multiple platforms
- Regression/acceptance testing at the end of each sprint
- Smoke testing before product rollouts
- You have an eye for detail and can spot the tiniest issues in software products you interact with.
- Experience working in an agile product development team
- You have 1-3 years experience as a manual QA tester, fresh grads can still apply for this position
- Systematic, highly-disciplined and experienced in documenting test cases
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from your home, cafes or co-working spaces.
- Written and oral fluency in English is required.
As a QA Tester at Jibble you will get to
- To learn and work with a lean, experienced international team who started and grew multiple tech startups.
- A competitive salary.
- To report to senior management directly
- Experience in building a QA team, the role is versatile and there are plenty of growth opportunities internally.
- A flexible work environment. Although we have an office space, we want you to be as productive as you can be. Work from anywhere, we care about output.