Manager, Social Media at CrowdStrike
Manager, Social Media (Remote)
- USA – Remote
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that we’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let’s talk.
About the Role
We are looking for a proven social media strategist to lead social strategy and the social media team for one of technology’s hottest brands and one of the fastest growing cloud companies. Reporting into CrowdStrike’s Director, Social Media this new role will be responsible for building influence, trust and engagement with a rapidly growing community of stakeholders, including talent, customers, prospects, security researchers, media, partners, investors, and the public at large.
Ideal candidates will have a strong track record aiding social media programs for high-profile brands, and will need to demonstrate their experience partnering with a diverse set of internal stakeholders to amplify the company’s voice and execute integrated programs. Given the highly visible and critical nature of the role, candidates should also be comfortable in the spotlight, and should have a well earned reputation as someone who can execute effectively and confidently champion how their company can capitalize on new approaches.
Essential Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Aid in building and maintaining the company’s enterprise social media strategy
- Help build and manage a social media team (including internal and agency resources)
- Serve as backbone of enterprise social media organization to enable daily execution
- Establish and own the company voice on social media
- Assist in efforts to lead the social media editorial and content function to deliver strong and relevant social media experiences that drive reach, engagement, influence and inbound traffic
- Set, maintain and socialize social media KPIs and results
- Work with relevant social and/or digital agencies for listening, strategy, content and campaign support
- Grow and advance social advocacy programs for employees, executives, partners and more.
- Partner with PR, blog, research, threat intelligence and product marketing teams to ensure CrowdStrike’s influence in cyber security news cycles
- Advise and execute social elements of integrated marketing and content campaigns in partnership with demand gen and marketing campaign functions
- Develop near and long-term plans for channel optimization and expansion
- Build and evolve social media guidelines, best practices and training
- Create repeatable playbooks for events, sports marketing, CSR activities, and more
- Establish a social media center-of-excellence within the organization
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years experience in communications, digital marketing and social media, with at least 2 years aiding a social media program for a high-growth, high profile brand
- Direct experience with both social media publishing platforms and social advocacy platforms
- In-house/corporate experience or agency experience required
- Deep understanding of how social media works with B2B technology environments, with cybersecurity or consumer experience a plus
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple, ongoing high visibility projects
- Laser-focused attention to detail and experience managing diverse tools and platforms
- Creative chops — strong copywriting skills and good-enough-to-be-dangerous skills for digital content content creation
- Proven formulas for effective measurement and reporting of social media results
- Highly capable and comfortable in large, high-growth, fast-paced organizations
- Ability to personally execute against campaigns
- Track-record of staying on top of industry trends including new platforms/media, what competitors are doing, and leveraging current and emerging influencers
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For Applicants in the State of Colorado: The starting salary for this position is $108,026. A candidate’s final compensation for this position will be determined by various factors to include, but not limited to relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. As a part of the compensation package, this role may include eligible bonuses, equity and commissions.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!