Manager, Revenue Operations at Caroo
Manager, Revenue Operations (Remote)
- SALES – ENTERPRISE
You will work with our sales operations, marketing operations and customer success operations- supporting the heads of the above teams in various activities including: planning, execution, forecasting, reporting, pipeline management, compensation, and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency. This role is a high-impact, high-visibility role with significant growth opportunity!
What You’ll Do:
- Own the process by which leads, contacts, and accounts are assigned to sales
- Oversee our sales and customer success deal desks to ensure deals are processed in a timely manner while ensuring only deals that have met our guidelines are closed.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices
- Create and maintain reports on sales and marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within our CRM and transactional systems
- Ensure all of our go-to-market systems operate efficiently and scale according to our company growth across different segments
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize go-to-market team performance
- Deliver and execute on strategic projects and serve as the primary conduit for cross-functional work
- Experience managing and accelerating the full-funnel – Marketing, Sales and Customer Success
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience working as a business-operations professional, and at least three years of experience working as a Revenue Operations professional
- Extensive experience managing directly or influencing indirectly, a Salesforce system administrator (solid line or dotted line to Salesforce systems administrator)
- Experience with common marketing operations problems, such as integrating and automating CRM, lead routing, account hierarchies and account scoring
- Experience working with a sales team of 30+, 50+ preferred
- Experience working with both inbound and outbound sales motions (SMB and Enterprise preferred)
- Recurring revenue (SaaS) experience preferred
- Flexible on location
Life at Caroo
Caroo was founded to build a future of work where people feel connected wherever they are and companies can easily create their own unique culture that grows, adapts, and evolves just as they do.
Caroo’s mission is simple: To nourish and inspire people to do the best work of their lives. The company believes that when people feel seen, their talents shine. When people feel valued, they add value exponentially. And when people feel connected, there’s no limit to what they can achieve together. That’s why Caroo is obsessed with helping companies everywhere create meaningful moments of care that empower their teams to thrive.
Our commitment to delivering care and kindness starts with our own talented team and the communities we live in. Caroo is Great Places to Work Certified and has been named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures. Our values center the whole human and empower our employees to care for their physical and mental wellbeing.
Caroo is a proud partner of Feeding America – donating meals to families in need for every Caroo product purchased. Since the partnership was established in 2016, Caroo has donated more than 17 million meals to families impacted by food insecurity.
Caroo is backed by venture capital firms like 3L Capital and has earned accolades in INC, Forbes, Fast Company. In two of the last three years, Caroo earned a spot on the Inc 5000’s list in 2018 and 2019 and was ranked the 2nd fastest growing company in LA. If you want to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of a thriving cloud culture, join us. We promise to help you grow professionally and personally, all while being surrounded by good people looking to transform the way companies care for their employees.
We’re Caroo. Welcome to the future of work!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!