Manager, Promotional Review Committee (PRC) – Medical Affairs
- Job Location: US-FIELD
- Job ID: 11618
- Pos. Category: R&D
Bausch Health Companies is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
The Manager of Medical Affairs is a member of Ortho Dermatologics’ Promotional Review Committee (PRC). This individual collaborates with legal, compliance, and commercial committee members to guarantee that the proposed promotional tactics and programs as well as educational materials comply with federal, state, and company regulations and policies. This individual is responsible for detailed evaluation of the completeness and accuracy of clinical evidence provided in support of prospective claims and ascertains consistency with FDA-approved product labeling. Additional job responsibilities will consist of publications, sales and medical affairs associate training and general assistance to projects the Medical Directors are involved in.
This position is based in Ortho Dermatologics headquarters in Bridgewater, NJ although working remote would be considered. It reports to Vice President, Medical Affairs Ortho Dermatologics.
- Advanced degree, PhD, PharmD, or MD in health care field
- Experience in Pharma industry and PRC preferred
- Knowledge of FDA requirements related to the Promotional Review Committee (PRC) Committee function
- Established expertise in drug information
- Motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated project management ability
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong administrative management skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with others