Manager, Performance Management at Equinix
Manager, Performance Management
- Redwood City
- Remote Location – United States of America
- Full time
Manager, Performance Management
- Equinix is one of the fastest-growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide.
- That’s why we’re always looking for creative and forward-thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection.
- With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development.
- We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
- Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees, and partners inside the most interconnected data centers.
- In 52 markets across five continents, Equinix is where companies come together to realize new opportunities and accelerate their business, IT and cloud strategies.
- With consistent revenue growth and a proven recurring revenue model, Equinix has emerged as a $5 billion+ global interconnection and cloud computing leader.
- At Equinix, we hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions.
- Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix.
- We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
- If you thrive on the pursuit of excellence, get inspired by solving difficult challenges, and excel at designing simple and elegant solutions to address complex problems, then this is the opportunity for you!
- As Equinix continues to grow, we’re looking for a Manager, Performance Management who will drive and support strategies to develop and deploy talent throughout the company.
- The person in this role will be tasked with upgrading and leading our approach to performance management at Equinix, including goal-setting, quarterly conversations, and the year-end performance review.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to pinpoint and prioritize needs, the performance management lead will define scalable, best-in-class solutions to take our processes to the next level.
- Drive Equinix’s performance management strategy, aligning to the broader Talent Management team’s objectives and priorities
- Partner with business leaders, HR Business Partners, HRIS, IT, and Compensation to evolve and improve the performance management process
- Partner with IT and HR to implement technology solutions to enable performance management processes; lead project teams through the design, build, pilot, and production phases
- Ensure that performance management processes fit and are integrated with other talent management and HR processes
- Build innovative and agile solutions to educate employees and managers on performance management processes
- Define and execute thoughtful and multi-modal change management efforts to maximize process adoption
- Devise frameworks and tools to consistently gather feedback and monitor outcomes associated with the process
- 7+ years of experience working in a Human Resources/Talent Management role with responsibilities for building and managing talent processes preferred
- An advanced degree in Industrial/Organization Psychology, Organization Development, Human Resources or related discipline a plus. Master’s preferred
- Previous experience running performance management programs, or implementing best-in-class talent practices
- Consultative approach to designing and building programs; strong collaboration skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at different levels in the organization
- A track record of leading complex projects and implementing creative and innovative solutions for a global workforce
- Enterprise-level thinking; demonstrated ability to influence across geographies, functions and levels
- Advanced analytical skills (advanced Excel), with the ability to tell stories from data; knowledge of data analysis is a plus
- Comfort working in fast-paced environments with ambiguity and change
- Experience managing performance management / talent processes in Workday (at least basic understanding of HR systems)
- Program, project, process management skills; certifications a plus (e.g. Agile, PMI/PMP, etc..)
- Process mapping and continuous process improvement experience
- Experience in a multinational company
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!