Manager, Partnership Marketing at DoorDash
Manager, Partnership Marketing
United States – Remote
About the Team
The Partnership Marketing team for DoorDash Marketplace works with our most-valued restaurant and new vertical U.S. partners (Grocery, Pets, Retail and so on) to create integrated co-marketing campaigns that promote orders, new customers and awareness for our partners’ delivery business and for DoorDash. Our North Star is to be the most trusted and sought after co-marketing partner for brands by creating groundbreaking marketing that provides value to our audiences, drives results, and puts DoorDash and its partners at the center of culture.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced partnership marketing manager to lead the development of engaging and creative partner marketing programs that fuel our growth and implementation of them.
You’ll work alongside the Senior Manager of Partner Marketing to create integrated marketing programs and campaigns to promote and celebrate our unique relationships with top national enterprise partners. You will oversee the production of programs to accelerate acquisition, activation and loyalty across all DoorDash audiences. This is a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-growing, global consumer brand with the mission of “delivering good by connecting people and possibility.”
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Oversee and nurture marketing relationships with some of our largest and high profile partners from major national restaurants to merchants in new markets like Grocery, Convenience and Retail
- Develop annual co-marketing strategies and plans with essential partners and establish support from all partners
- Implement integrated co-marketing campaigns from strategy and concept, through production, implementation, delivery and reporting
- Work with internal marketing teams to source partners for DoorDash owned brand campaigns and amplify new DoorDash products such as DashPass, Pick Up, DashMart and Gifting
- Manage daily operations of partner marketing efforts, including promotions, emails, in-app experiences, website content, and status meetings
- Create project briefs for individual campaign assets, project manage the creation of campaign assets and provide status updates to team members
- Create regular internal and partner-facing reports to track campaign and promotion performance
- Use a data-first approach to improve campaigns against our goals, improve profitability, and drive results
- Requires 10-15% of travel, post-Covid-19
We’re excited about you because you have…
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and 5+ years as a marketer spanning both brand and direct response
- Experience in partner marketing or brand management at a consumer brand, retail, packed goods, or agency setting working with national brands
- Prioritized 10+ campaigns and promotions and led the development of marketing campaigns from conception to implementation including managing a budget
- Interest in partnering with Creative teams to develop innovative campaigns
- Used data to develop digital marketing programs at scale
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners – Everyone here is learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.