Manager, Paid Social at Beachbody
Manager, Paid Social
The Beachbody Company is the leader of in-home fitness and is on the lookout for top-notch talent to reach and serve more people. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a team of smart, friendly people and positive energy. We practice what we preach, providing free Shakeology (our delicious, healthy shake), onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and substantial product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy, fulfilling lives?
Beachbody, the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy fulfilling lives?
Beachbody is seeking a paid social media marketing responsible for the strategy, planning, execution, and optimization of paid social campaigns. This candidate will have a passion for social media, creative outside-the-box thinking, video, testing, and experience scaling programs across all major publishers (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, and other emerging channels, ie. TikTok, etc). You will also bring a highly analytical, creative, and growth mindset to the role. You love to roll up your sleeves and dig into the data to identify valuable insights that drive action and performance, but you also have a strategic and growth mindset approach that paves the way to effectively achieving target goals and beyond.
- Daily hands-on management and optimization of key paid social channels
- Drive short and long-term strategy that delivers results
- Optimize and manage budget and bids across campaigns, ad sets, and ads for all publishers to deliver positive return on marketing spend
- Own channel measurement; tracking, monitoring, and optimizing performance against KPIs to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with team to cultivate testing roadmap on an ongoing basis to continually improve channel performance
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal creative, landing page, brand, and organic social teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies
- Ensure campaigns are continuously optimized to meet and exceed short term and long term acquisition goals
- Clearly communicate campaign changes and performance to the acquisition team and other strategic partners
- 2-3+ years directly managing digital media campaigns
- Deep knowledge of & mastery of social platforms
- Hands-on experience with bid management, campaign creation and audience refinement using various social ad platforms
- Solid understanding of acquisition marketing and latest paid social trends
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills and a test-and-learn mentality
- Strong grasp of experimentation techniques within social platforms
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and attribution models •
- Experience in setting up, optimizing and scaling multi-million dollar paid social campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Beachbody, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
We want you to feel safe to be the Whole You – your authentic self – without concern of discrimination, retaliation, or bias. We are committed to fighting for equality, growing our diversity, and holding ourselves accountable for inclusion. Just as our employees, coaches, and partners commit to wellness and helping others, we are committed to creating a culture and community of holistic acceptance and belonging.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!