Manager of Partner Communications-Remote
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk!!
Here’s what you will be doing at UiPath:
The Partner Communications Manager will be responsible for managing all communications supporting UiPath’s partner business and building partner awareness and engagement globally.
- Establish and execute marketing communications plan using new and emerging digital channels, PR and events
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and maintain partner personas and messaging
- Craft and or edit inbound and outbound communications for program communications
- Maintain a master calendar for all internal and external communications supporting the partner program
- Manage the partner section of the website
- Collaborate with regions on localization of messaging to a geographically diverse audience
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of communications experience, a plus if you have marketing experience with an emerging technology
- Digital marketing prowess and an unwavering interest to stay on top of and leverage the latest marketing technologies and concepts
- Ability to draft creative, clear and engaging communications in the vernacular of partners
- Strong editing, proofreading, and publishing skills
- Passion for and experience in partner marketing, a plus if you have partner marketing experience in emerging technology
- Operational and results mind-set gets $hit done
- Strong ability to influence without direct authority
- Ability to create from the ground up, take risks and act autonomously and collaboratively