Manager of Email Marketing at KeepTruckin
Manager of Email Marketing
- Remote – US
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
We are actively seeking a Manager of Email Marketing to join our rapidly growing team. You will own the development and execution of our email marketing strategy with content, relevancy, smart segmentation, and personalization to drive awareness, improve engagement, and grow sales pipeline.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and lead email campaigns end to end from development, execution, analysis, and reporting
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance passionate about user engagement driving towards our KPIs
- Use data to prioritize initiatives, including building projections and working with analysts to ensure accurate measurement and evaluation of efforts
- Supervise the marketplace to keep ahead on standard methodologies, best-in-class vendor opportunities, and strategies of our competitors and other leading marketers
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on email performance
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of experience in an Email Marketing role or relevant role
- Strong background in Marketo and SFDC required. Marketo certified a plus.
- Enterprise-level email strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of email and mobile marketing standard methodologies, particularly in an omnichannel company
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of the email and mobile marketing industry, providers, and emerging trends
- Confirmed ability to translate analytic data into insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills; ability to lead multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude who works independently and proactively
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!