Manager of Customer Support
REMOTE · Dallas, Texas, United States · Customer Success
Hello! Interested in a unique opportunity to join a team in a 100% remote company, and help build the next generation of an Enterprise Data Collection platform used by some of the largest and most well known organizations in the world?
As the Manager of Customer Support, with a technical focus, your role is to ensure FormAssembly customers receive outstanding support. This involves creating customer support policies and procedures for staff to adhere to, observing and coaching the support team, assisting unsatisfied customers and overseeing the customer support teams day-to-day functions.
- Drive a motivating and rewarding culture.
- Focus on the teams continuous improvement where new ideas and solutions are encouraged and implemented.
- Monitor day to day support and client interactions in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Lead the evolution of support policies and procedures.
- Coach support specialists, engineers, and team leads to help them achieve personal and professional goals.
- Assist dissatisfied customers.
- Oversee support hiring processes.
- Review monthly and quarterly performance metrics goals.
- Maintain a flexible schedule to assist and meet with international team members as needed.
- You have a high level of personal and work integrity.
- You lead by example.
- You are passionate about customer service and place the needs of the customer first.
- You are an effective communicator with strong problem solving skills.
- You are innovative. You see alternative paths to success.
- You enjoy learning how to use new pieces of technology and teaching others how to as well.
- You have an understanding of front-end web technologies.
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
If youre a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, wed be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, youll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home) within the United States.
- 5+ years in a technical, customer-facing support role.
- 2+ years managing and developing a customer-facing team.
- Remote employees are required to have reliable and secure internet access.
- Experience in Change Management.
- Experience managing a remote team or working remote.
- Experience in tech support, helping people use technology
- Experience in administering a ticketing system.
- Experience in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for Team Members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You’ll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!