Manager, Home Care Performance Marketing at A Place for Mom
Manager, Home Care Performance Marketing
# of Openings
We are looking for a dynamic, data driven Performance Marketer to help drive the growth of the Home Care business by optimizing and expanding our paid marketing channels. This is a highly impactful role, offering the opportunity to help build the engine of the Home Care division as a core priority for the company.
In this role, you will be responsible for building the foundations of the division’s marketing efforts, enabling us to reach and serve more families across the country and help drive growth for our agency customers. You will work closely with Business Insights & Analytics, Product & Tech and the broader Senior Living SEM team to run tests to improve existing channels as well as assess the potential for new channels.
In this role you will report to and work closely with the VP of Home Care to deliver on the overall plan for growing the division.
If you are hired to work in or travel to the NYC Office, you will be required to provide proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
Who you are
You have hands-on experience managing digital acquisition campaigns in platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook, and others. You are data-driven and analytical with a strong attention to detail. You are a project manager who can bring initiatives to fruition with an ability to communicate across departments and connect stakeholders. You will play a key role in the execution and evolution of digital marketing campaigns to drive the growth of the home care business.
About A Place For Mom
A Place for Mom is an online platform that connects families with a team of experienced advisors across the country to help them find the best senior care for their loved one. A Place for Mom is a leader in a quickly growing grey-tech technology industry and is rooted in our mission to be a trusted destination for families and our network of over 17K community and agency customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom.
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
Larry Kutscher – Chief Executive Officer
Larry Kutscher is Chief Executive Officer of A Place for Mom. Larry is a veteran CEO with over 30 years of experience leading digital, technology and service businesses through significant periods of growth and value creation. Prior to this role, he served as Chief Executive Officer of TravelClick, where he drove the company’s overall strategic vision and helped increase the company’s value from approximately $300 million to more than $1.5 billion over eight years.
Tatyana Zlotsky Chief Customer Officer & GM
Tatyana is a visionary and entrepreneurial digital marketing executive, brand builder, and industry thought leader with experience in driving transformational change and redefining user experiences for Fortune 100 companies and start-ups. She has a reputation for championing the art and science of marketing – from strategic branding and creative development to data and technology – translating high brand value into tangible revenue generating activities.
What you will do
- Optimize SEM account performance through on-going effort of keyword expansion, ad copy testing, campaign structure improvement, and bid management.
- Work with the Product team to develop landing pages. Evaluate performance of landing pages, making recommendations for content improvement and AB tests to increase quality scores and conversion rates.
- Develop and employ successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management to hit target acquisition goals and efficiency metrics.
- Implement paid marketing techniques, providing enhancement and optimization recommendations and proactively identifying campaign execution issues.
- Analyze audience and placement data to find new opportunities and target or exclude high/low efficiency groupings.
- Lead the communication between agencies and internal team members to simplify tasks and streamline processes
Required skills and competencies
- 2-4 years’ experience in digital marketing, media agency or other similar roles
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to learn new industries and business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieve channel goals
- Knowledge of digital acquisition channels, performance drivers and platforms (such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook)
- Passionate about the numbers, with a keen eye for detail, and proven data interpretation capability
- Outstanding analytical skills to report on paid marketing tests and iterate and adapt for future marketing opportunities
- Experience working with external agencies and communicating cross-functionally across organizations