Manager, Growth Marketing at Level Ex
Manager, Growth Marketing
Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games.
In the last five years Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions.
Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
As Level Ex continues to grow, we are hiring a high-energy and detail-oriented Manager, Growth Marketing.
This collaborative role will be responsible for successfully executing against Level Ex’s growth marketing plan across our customer base including life sciences and medical device companies.
This candidate will possess a strong understanding of relevant and timely healthcare content to align with our business sales and revenue goals.
The ideal team member will have the ability to consider Level Ex’s broader business goals, leverage multiple marketing and communications channels to generate customer interest, meticulously manage logistics, and use resources and metrics to make recommendations.
This candidate will also adhere to Level Ex brand standards and ensure consistent application and protection of our brand reputation.
- Manage Growth Partner: Manage the statement of work retainer as day-to-day contact with Level Ex’s growth partner to generate demand and marketing-sourced revenue; manage internal content creation, review process, and planned activities within HubSpot marketing automation tool; manage growth roadmap plans and execution with growth partner and Level Ex senior leadership.
- Manage Paid Social Media: Coordinate content creation needs for social channels, working closely with the PR and media team; implement relevant growth strategy activities in partnership with growth partner; monitor influencers, competitors, and clients’ handles
- Manage Growth Strategy and Execution: Work with senior leadership and growth partner to develop the forward-looking growth strategy; manage the creation, review, and editorial process with Level Ex experts and senior leadership; coordinate content with growth partner to focus on relevant topics that align with business goals and improve client education throughout the purchasing process; identify internal and external dependencies and support strategic content and approach discussions; track performance metrics to make future recommendations; hold stakeholders accountable for deadlines, including communicating with external clients.
- Coordinate with Creative/Brand team and Facilitate Content Creation: Work closely with creative/brand team; manage content creation with growth partner and creative copywriters and designers, experts, KOLs, and senior leadership.
- Identify and Create Content: Monitor industry for trends and ideas that can be turned into compelling, high-quality, thought-leadership content; gain insights into our customers’ purchasing decisions and understand the competitive landscape; recommend strategic themes and communications based on findings.
- Track Results: Accurately report on growth marketing campaign effectiveness; interpret channel-specific metrics and communicate them to various stakeholders; optimize messages and channels to perform at or above industry- and Level Ex-standard metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Minimum of 4+ years of proven successful marketing experience; prior experience in B2B content marketing in a complex, highly regulated industry
- Healthcare industry experience required
- Proven experience coordinating marketing strategies targeting senior-level and executive business decision-makers across B2B channels
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills
- Superb attention to detail, uphold and reinforce editorial guidelines
- Solid project management skills with the ability to handle several projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience managing external agencies and freelance writers
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills; metric-driven
- Constant professionalism, business maturity, and verbal and presentation skills to work with senior executives; demonstrate confidence in subject matter expertise; command an authoritative presence
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to build positive relationships with both colleagues and agencies
- Positive, high-energy personality with ability to change direction to adapt to a dynamic and complex industry
- Self-motivated and high energy with the ability to focus and adapt to different situations
- HubSpot skills a plus
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment, ideally
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!