Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis at Phreesia
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Remote (U.S.)
Phreesia is looking for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to join our growing team!
Reporting to the Vice President, Finance & Strategy, Phreesia is seeking an accomplished candidate to join our finance organization. The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis will have a critical role in the Company’s financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting processes, with a focus on the Company’s cost structure.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, build and maintaina robust financial planning process and model, annual and interim period forecasting, budgeting, and timely reporting (budget vs. actual, KPIs, etc.).
- Help senior management devise financial strategy that supports company’s annual and long-term financial targets, including developing operating assumptions, establishing financial models and forecasts to achieve targets.
- Ensure ongoing timeliness, integrity and accuracy of annual budget and ongoing interim forecasts.
- Establish budget and forecasting reporting tools for executive team and functional leaders to provide improved visibility and accuracy of business projections.
- Coordinate review of cost structure throughout organization to control the spend throughout all functional areas.
- Gain insights on key economic trends, industry and other external factors which need to be factored into the financial modeling.
- Work closely with Accounting to enhance integration and coordination of financial forecasting with actual results.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of work in a FP&A role and experience with Adaptive planning tools.
- Prior work experience at a public company is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or similar areas of study.
- Strong competency and interest in healthcare, software and/or payment industries is preferred.
- Smart, self-starter who is hard working, analytical, detail-oriented and team oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that will enable interaction with a diverse set of constituents across various functions and levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work efficiently, effectively and proactively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have outstanding modeling skills and project management experience.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!