Manager, End User Operations at Lincoln Financial Group
Title: Manager, End User Operations(Remote)
- Location: Radnor, PA, US
- Alternate Locations: Work from Home (Excluding Colorado)
- Work Arrangement:
- Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
- Level: M2
- Requisition #: 66377
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services, and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews, and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information, or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video, or in-person interview.
This position coaches and mentors staff, tracks information in the ITSM call tracking system, manages the day-to-day productivity of the End User Operations staff, and represents the team in projects. S/he tracks daily KPIs in an effort to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the staff. S/he works to identify opportunities for improvement, using data to recommend changes to the management team. Additionally, s/he fields escalations in a timely manner and ensures the team is handling them in accordance with all SLAs.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Manages and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Establishes and implements individual and team priorities, performance goals, and objectives to ensure completion of responsibility for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides training and development opportunities, including stretch assignments, for team members and gives honest and open feedback to aid in the development of talent.
- Manages and evaluates individual/team performance and takes appropriate action to meet and/or exceed performance standards for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality across for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Serves as a resource to team members and internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manages assigned area(s) of responsibility to ensure workloads are appropriately balanced among team members.
- Ensures that top talent is hired and retained for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Builds organizational capability within his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manages a team and processes for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manages geographically dispersed teams to achieve results.
- Interacts closely with IT customers to understand their needs and requirements.
- Ensures staff is resolving tickets within agreed-upon SLAs, related to operations and end-user requests.
- Ensures the team is continually updating applicable documentation.
- Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities.
- Assists in troubleshooting team-related issues.
- Processes escalated service tickets and investigates issues.
- Ensures all business-impacting incidents are fully documented and properly escalated to the application support teams.
- Develops and documents policies and procedures to implement team practices.
- Provides regular (e.g. weekly, monthly, YTD) team activity KPI metrics to leadership.
- Coordinates activities with help desk, network services, or other IT teams when necessary.
- Provides input and assists in testing and selection of future technologies and devices.
- Participates in projects as necessary.
- Complies with standard processes and procedures documentation.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- 5+ Years in IT Support that directly aligns to the responsibilities of this role, including 2+ years of supervisory, managerial, and/or demonstrated leadership experience (Required)
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!