Manager, Customer Engagement
Location: Branchburg – New Jersey – USA, Indianapolis – Indiana – USA, Lowell – Massachusetts – USA, Remote – – USA
Function: Professional Services and Consulting
Ref #: 20190004335
The Manager, Workforce Ready Customer Engagement Program, will play a critical role in continuing to define and build a growing customer engagement organization. Working closely with the Director of Workforce Ready Customer Engagement, you will supervise and continue build an existing team of Customer Engagement Managers and help shape this team’s contributions to achieving the company’s customer and net revenue retention goals.
The main expectation of the Manager, Customer Engagement is to significantly and measurably impact the company’s goal of achieving a 95% customer retention rate and 110% net revenue retention rate for Workforce Ready customers. To do this you will:
- Play a critical role in defining and be responsible for executing the strategic direction of the Customer Engagement Management (CEM) program
- Create a scalable, repeatable business function from the existing program elements, creating additional processes, procedures and program elements along the way
- Collaborate with the Sales, Service, Support and Product teams to advance the CEM program.
- Provide ongoing coaching and development of the CEM’s.
- Seek new ways to personalize the customer experience for customers in the program.
- Seek new ways to leverage the CEM’s to increase product adoption.
- Manage the existing team of CEM’s and continue to build the program by recruiting and hiring additional members of the team.
- Advocate and remove obstacles for the Customer Engagement team as they work with other internal teams to provide a great customer experience.
- Establish and maintain decision-maker relationships with your team’s customers.
- Advocate for and represent the customer’s interests to all areas of Kronos. Proactively identify and suggest resolutions for any customer issues as they arise.
To do this you must possess:
- A strategic mindset
- Leadership skills to inspire your team
- The ability to influence other areas of the organization to improve the customer experience
- Experience building new functions, processes and teams within an organization
- Experience managing, training and coaching teams, including recruiting and hiring
- Ideally, specific experience in a Customer Engagement/Customer Success role
- Ideally, experience in some aspect of HCM
- A passion for the customer experience
- 5+ years management experience
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.