Manager, Clinical Quality Improvement – Engagement Sales at Clover Health
Manager, Clinical Quality Improvement: Engagement Sales
Clover is a Medicare Advantage plan working to develop strong member relationships which help us drive better outcomes for our members in living their best lives. We rely on the strength of our engagement teams to establish meaningful connections to guide members through the health care matrix so they don’t fall through the cracks. We are committed to providing an unparalleled membership experience. This means that we focus heavily on our different communication platforms and call center experience. As a Manager, Clinical Quality Improvement: Engagement Sales, you will be responsible for helping drive and implement key initiatives for our Member Engagement teams including their quality analytics, project management, process improvement, and cross-team collaboration.
As a Manager, Clinical Quality Improvement: Engagement Sales, you will:
Set Expectations and Lead Accountability of Sales Team
- Ensures successful achievement of targeted clinical engagement programs through planning and executing strategies. Tracks results to plan.
- Able to set consistent expectations and address adherence to standards.
- Foster and coach to the importance of member account management and progression
- Engage in the execution of rep strategic clinical engagement outreach plans, effective targeting methods, and appropriate sales strategy
- Able to develop and implement strategies to improve performance and address deficiencies.
Drive and Execute Business Opportunities as the Sales Leader
- Manage and drive day to day operations of internal and external member engagement
- Provide leadership and set the direction for the internal/external calling teams to achieve targeted sales numbers and successfully execute goals and strategies.
- Closely collaborate with the team and internal/external partners to ensure positive customer outcomes. Responsible for developing and maintaining professional business relationships with key stakeholders to include; pharmacies, physicians, post-acute care, and hospitals, etc.
- Able to identify opportunities through analysis with given tools as well as specific needs of the population and program
- Proactive in capitalizing on population opportunities and improvement on areas of weakness
- Proficiency in healthcare and sales/marketing knowledge in order to execute strategies for growth
- Actively recruits to attract top talent into the organization
Collaborates with External Stakeholders
- Works with stakeholders external to member navigator team throughout the organization including partnering with marketing, clinical programs, Stars, data/IT, customer experience, compliance to execute business strategies.
- Identify areas where cross functional team members can partner to enhance the sales process through solution based approach.
- Present program statistics and strategies on a regular basis to senior management
You will love this job if:
- You love motivating teams and helping others be their best on a daily basis
- You are empathetic and love helping others in a friendly, diplomatic, patient and professional approach.
- You are a cross-collaborator and can effectively communicate with internal and external
- You love sales and can’t imagine yourself doing anything else. Being results-driven in a high-performing team is your MO.
- You are comfortable in an unstructured environment.
- You are a people person. You enjoy interacting and building relationships with different types of people every single day.
- You are a top notch relationship builder and pride yourself in your ability to sustain relationships over time that drive sales.
- You are passionate and mission-driven about improving the lives of Medicare eligibles in your community.
- You are a proactive communicator. You are clear, honest and timely in both written and verbal application.
- You have an insatiable curiosity and appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes, and methods of execution.
- You have an entrepreneurial approach to work, always thinking critically when problem-solving.
- You are highly organized and have excellent time management skills.
You should get in touch if:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ management experience in leading high performing call centers and/or teams
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in or equivalent combination of experience/instruction
- At least three years of health/health care sales experience, along with a proven record of accomplishments.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies to help increase member engagement in our program offerings
- Proficiency in business analytics in order to forecast improvement opportunities including excel, CRMs, calling platforms, etc.
- Good knowledge of building reports and dashboards and leveraging Salesforce for reporting needs
- Demonstrates experiences of developing strategies and solutions to drive sales
- Demonstrated prioritization and organization skills.
- Enthusiasm and ability to effectively engage customers and call center agents
- Understanding of collaboration with cross-functional teams to develop actionable plans
- Ability to prepare and execute presentations to others.
- Ability to lead a sales team in a positive and productive manner by motivating, developing and managing employees’ performance. Expected to also possess the ability to utilize and administer disciplinary procedures, where appropriate, through effective coaching and counseling of staff as they perform the duties and functions of their work.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Knowledge of policies and practices involved in the human resources function
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficient with Google office applications including Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferred
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we’ve created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!