Manager Business Development – Lead Generation at OutMatch
Manager Business Development (lead generation)
US-Remote | US-Remote
OutMatch is looking for a creative and motivated Business Development Manager with experience in building and leading teams that are responsible for generating outbound interest and qualifying inbound interest for Sales Acquisition teams.
As the Business Development Manager, you will build and coach a team of Business Development Representatives who conduct multi-channel outreach to generate interest in OutMatch’s Hiring Experience Stack. As a partner to Marketing and Sales Leadership, you will lead the development, design and implementation of our outbound acquisition playbook by applying a data-driven approach and proven best practices to pipeline development with an account-based approach. You will also provide strategic guidance to your team on how to qualify and sell OutMatch as a must-have business tool to prospective customers. You will partner closely with our marketing and sales teams to collaborate on account strategies while ensuring your team consistently meets and achieves their monthly goals.
If you love leading and mentoring best in class sales teams while executing at a high level, we’d love to talk to you!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
What You’ll Do:
This role will be a key driver of revenue for the company, we’re looking for someone with proven success in past sales leadership roles such as achieving quota consistently, hiring and developing salespeople, experience with software sales, and seeing the value of strong customer relationships within a sales process.
- Hire, onboard and manage a team of Business Developement Reps
- Partner with the VP of Marketing to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them
- Understand the KPIs that drive the business and through 1:1s with your team identify how to develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each to maximize performance
- Inspire and lead the team to meet and exceed targets by closely monitoring and managing to process consistency
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements in process, efficiency, and productivity
- Develop a testing plan to improve and refine programs over time
- Build strong cross-departmental relationships with Sales Development, Sales Leadership Stakeholders, Sales Operations, Marketing, and Product teams
- Work closely with Marketing on defining campaign follow-up and reporting
- Work closely with Sales Managers and Reps to ensure lead quality/quantity, proper follow-up, and reporting
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 years of demonstrated successful experience in lead generation management, preferably in HR Tech or enterprise applications
- Deep understanding of Outbound Sales Development – prospecting, cold calling, objection handling and qualifying
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products to be able to articulate value in an outbound prospecting motion
- Demonstrated ability to manage through change and help others celebrate it
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic processes to increase team efficiencies
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior employees and a genuine motivation to help facilitate the career growth of others both personally and professionally
- Ability to develop relationships at multiple levels within an organization and to multiple functions
- Able to communicate effectively, both spoken and written
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical capabilities
- Bias for action and results oriented
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day
- Proactively utilize the CRM system to advance sales and communicate efficiently with all stakeholders so experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience selling to HR a plus
What You’ll Get:
- A collaborative culture focused on results and communication, while loving what we do
- A solid, experienced management team invested in your development
- A comprehensive training program that enables you to be successful, quickly
- An executive team dedicated to the safety and wellbeing of all team members
- Discretionary paid time off, when you need it, take it
- Dedicated peace and planning time each week
- A clear path for career growth in our industry-leading organization
- A world-class product with an elegant user interface that empowers our clients to positively impact their business results
- A competitive base salary and great incentive program
- Monthly mobile connectivity allowance
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
OutMatch is a SaaS company dedicated to matching people with purpose. Our digital hiring platform keeps hiring human, even when it’s done remotely. OutMatch clients assess, interview, evaluate, and stay connected with candidates regardless of location. We were recently recognized on Inc Magazine’s annual 5000 list and named one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2020.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. PM19
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!