Manager Accounting at Premier Inc.
time type Full time
job requisition id R0005899
Driven by numbers? Consider joining one of the Corporate Financial Services teams that provide financial support for Premier’s business units! The Financial Planning and Analysis team supports budgeting and forecasting. The Corporate Development team works on acquisitions and new business ventures. The Accounting team is responsible for financial statements and SEC reporting. The Tax and Member Relations team manages the complexities of our company’s unique corporate structure. The Investor Relationships team works with investment stakeholders. Which team is the right fit for you?
What will you be doing:
The Manager of Corporate Accounting is responsible for overseeing the staff and full cycle general ledger functions; including oversight and review of the month end close process, reconciliations, and financial reporting. The Accounting Manager also supports the external and internal audit process. The manager also acts as a consultant with Premier staff with respect to accounting questions and/or issues.
- Day to day accounting and month end close process
- Staff management
- Audit Process
What we’re looking for:
- Years of Applicable Experience – 5 or more years
Skills & Experience:
- General Ledger Accounting, Internal and External Audit, Staff Management
In order to comply with applicable legal obligations, Premier requires employees to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. We will consider requests for disability or religious accommodations during the recruiting process as needed. Premier will also observe state laws related to vaccination, as applicable.
Relevant Experience to include:
- Experience with a company that files with the SEC
- Skilled in utilizing financial/accounting software systems, Workday preferred
- Ability to consult with leaders and staff on transactional and complex accounting issues
Premier’s compensation philosophy is to ensure that compensation is reasonable, equitable, and competitive in order to attract and retain talented and highly skilled employees. Premier’s internal salary range for this role is $80,000 – $148,000. Final salary is dependent upon several market factors including, but not limited to, departmental budgets, internal equity, education, unique skills/experience, and geographic location. Premier utilizes a wide-range salary structure to allow base salary flexibility within our ranges.
Employees also receive access to the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k retirement program
- Paid time off
- Participation in Premier’s employee incentive plans
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
Premier at a glance:
- Ranked #1 on Charlotte’s Healthiest Employers list for 2019, 2020 and 2022, and 49th Healthiest Employer in America (2022)
- Named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere® Institute for the 13th year in a row
- The only company to be recognized by KLAS twice for Overall Healthcare Management Consulting
- Perks and discounts
- Access to on-site and online exercise classes
- Paid time off to volunteer in their communities
Premier is looking for smart, agile individuals like you to help us transform the healthcare industry. Here you will find critical thinkers who have the freedom to make an impact. Colleagues who share your thirst to learn more and do things better. Teammates committed to improving the health of a nation. See why incredible challenges require incredible people.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful discrimination because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, pregnancy status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, covered military or protected veteran status, disability, or any other applicable federal, state or local protected class, trait or status or that of persons with whom an applicant associates. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Premier complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Premier also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability or those who have a sincerely held religious belief. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to diversity_and_accommodations at premierinc.com or contact Premier Recruiting at: