Manager, Account Management at Caspio
Manager, Account Management (US)
The Manager of Account Management will focus on ensuring our customers’ success in utilizing Caspio’s solutions to meet their business objectives while driving revenue and usage growth through renewals and overall customer satisfaction.
This position will mentor and lead a team of Account Managers (“AM”) responsible for customer management from onboarding to maturity. The Manager of Account Management will glean strategic insights to improve our product value throughout the customer lifecycle and ultimately ensure the satisfaction, growth, and retention of the business relationship, while tailoring our services to meet the customers’ needs.
- Build, manage, direct, and motivate effective and service-oriented Account Management team to meet and exceed organization and departmental goals and objectives.
- Establish and communicate short and long-term team goals and objectives. Define and establish KPIs and oversee operational metrics to track and monitor trends in revenue, account activity, team effectiveness, and retention to mitigate risks and minimize account attrition.
- Engage and build relationships with our largest and most strategic customers to optimize derived maximum value and properly leverage our product features and services on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee analysis of account health to identify risks of customers achieving their stated business objectives and plan areas of improvements and / or focus.
- Develop and manage departmental guidelines, service standards, processes, and best practices.
- Design and evaluate departmental programs to ensure long term customer engagement, usage growth, and value recognition from our product and services.
- Propose and develop case study opportunities, capture customer quotes and testimonies, obtain press release permissions, and make customers reference-able.
- Train and mentor employees to understand and adopt consultative selling techniques to serve as a trusted advisor to appropriately upsell value-adding products and features, recommend Professional Services consultations, generate referrals, and other revenue opportunities in alignment with organization’s values and standards.
- Keep abreast and expand job knowledge of team in our product, solutions, services, pricing, and value proposition.
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent experience) in Business or in a related field.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management with at least 3+ years of experience managing and leading a team of Account Managers.
- Previous background in technology sales in SaaS or PaaS industry highly preferred.
- Proven ability to plan, forecast, and manage resources effectively to meet revenue expectations.
- Demonstrated experience attracting, managing, developing, coaching, evaluating, and retaining staff. Ability to lead, influence, and motivate individuals and teams. Skilled in holding people accountable and developing their abilities to do their jobs.
- Ability to build positive and productive working relationships and foster creativity, innovation, and integrity within a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to listen and empathize with others, convey confidence, resolve conflict, and build trust and loyalty.
- Demonstrated presentation skills with the ability to close and negotiate deals with business owners and key stakeholders.
- Strong cross-functional and team-building skills with an ability to manage effectively up, down, and across an organization, including global, remote teams.
- Strong process and results-orientation with a commitment and consistent focus on balancing customer service and use of resources.
- Ability to set priorities, analyze and resolve problems, exercise sound judgement, make decisions, and recommend alternative solutions in a timely fashion.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!