Management Analyst at LTS
Job Code: 1500
# of Openings: 1
LTS is seeking a Management Analyst to work virtually supporting a project with the Veteran Affairs Administration, IT Operations and Services (ITOPS) Division.
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide senior executive level support (to VA IT Executives) to address emerging requirements; level of complexity of the assignments will vary
- Prepare written and oral products, and provide ad hoc reports as necessary, covering a wide variety of technical and administrative topics (e.g. speaking points, white papers, weekly reports, graphical presentations, Delegation of Authority letters, Strategic and Operational plans, update emergency rosters, bereavement letters, Authority to Operate documents, etc.).
- Review, edit, standardize, and/or make changes to material prepared by other writers, towards error-free publishable documents in adherence with the Associated Press (AP) Stylebook and VA Public Affairs Guidelines
- Create complex workflow diagrams, process maps, and process models
- Lead process owners in discussions to develop documentation/work products
- Provide SharePoint configuration and maintenance support (e.g. create and configure sub-sites, databases, lists, libraries, permissions, features, manage, versioning, etc.,)
- Provide administrative support to executive in completing performance management requirements pertaining to the executive’s subordinates
- Provide task management and action tracking support including but not limited to executive correspondence (e.g. research and develop responses to inquiries from multiple types of requestors across a broad range of topics; coordinate and track/follow-up on responses for various reports/responses required by client organizations – in some case this will require coordination with other divisions.)
- Provide support in coordinating and preparing Executive level travel
- Provide Executive calendar management support
- Provide meeting scheduling, facilitation, agenda preparation and note taking support as needed
- Prioritize and compete tasks in a timely manner while adhering to required deadlines
- Offer insightful recommendations and productive solutions to client and team challenges, within the scope of the team’s role.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business discipline and 5 years’ relevant experience (8 years’ additional relevant experience may be substituted for a degree).
- Proficient experience with the full Microsoft Office Suite (including Visio), SharePoint, and Adobe Professional
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral communications skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail, strong analysis skills, strong organization, prioritization skills, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to research and resolve problems efficiently and accurately.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team
- Ability to interact professionally and productively with senior government officials
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-visibility environment
- Ability to quickly absorb a wide range of topics, as well as explain them clearly concisely in written form
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience supporting the Department of Veteran Affairs Office of Information and Technology
- Experience mapping Value Streams and Business Processes
- Knowledge of government, policy, and communications
- A basic and broad understanding of Information Technology topics such as IT Infrastructure components, Software/System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and Modern Network Components (router, switches, LAN, etc.)
- Knowledge of ITIL, DevOps, and Agile frameworks
- Familiarity with functionality of ServiceNow IT Service Management Software Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Security Clearance Requirements
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Veteran Affairs Public Trust Clearance
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!