New Port Richey, Florida
- Job typeDirect Hire
- CategoryInformation Technology – Web Developer
Consumer manufacturer in Tampa, FL is looking for a senior level magento developer, this position CAN be worked remote within the United States.
Growth! Consumer manufacturer Labs is investing a tremendous amount of resources throughout the company, ability to work remote, opportunity to be part of a strong team and work a full time role with benefits.
Consumer manufacturer Labs is seeking a talented, and self-motivated, professional to enhance and develop the front end & back end experience across all our websites for our loyal and growing customer base.
This position will be part of a small team responsible for supporting Magento and developing innovative solutions for our e-commerce division following “best practices”. This position will support e-commerce and marketing strategies, as well as deliver, support and troubleshoot complex e-commerce and content management systems.
- Build e-commerce applications, maintaining existing PHP code, optimizing MySQL queries, developing custom PHP solutions, and actively assist in improving the usability, usefulness, and functionality of highly customized consumer and business-to-business Magento Community and Systems
- Quote, Prioritize, and Implement custom projects & support requests
- Develop website functionality based on provided designs
- Develop custom extensions and identify existing Magento extensions for implementation
- Assess and Manage operation’s functionality within Magento (taxes, shipping configuration, freight, international shipping, software syncing
- 2+ years of custom Magento development experience in an E-commerce environment
- 5+ years of software development experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience.
Magento 2 experience preferred