Machine Learning Customer Solutions Manager at Seeq Corporation
Seeq is searching for a superstar Machine Learning (ML) Customer Solutions Manager to play a critical role in the growth of the company as it serves various industries. The Machine Learning team at Seeq develops differentiating technologies that delivers value to Seeq’s customers. The ML Customer Solutions Manager is an important member of the ML Team and will play a key role in all phases of project scoping and delivery.
The ML Customer Solutions Manager is a critical role and candidates are expected to continuously learn, grow, as well as contribute and communicate across several departments within the company.
- support analysis of customer needs and deliver customer value using Seeq ML tools. Work with a group of highly skilled colleagues to solve challenging and impactful industry problems.
- partner with internal teams to develop tactics and execute campaigns to promote awareness and value generated by Seeq ML tools
- collaborate with customers to publish whitepapers/blogs and present at conferences.
- build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players across industry verticals.
- analyze campaign effectiveness, customer behavior and customer needs. Gather insight and adapt to ensure success against goals.
The ML Customer Solutions Manager understands the existing customer outlook, industrial ML software paradigm and has a passion for disrupting it with Seeq’s state-of-the-art tools. Ultimately, we are about helping our customers optimize and understand processes in energy, food, pharmaceuticals, and other consumable products to make the world a better place.
Seeq prefers to emphasize talent, capacity to contribute, and passion for the problem solution over specific experience or background requirements, but even so, the ideal candidate is likely to have most or many of the following characteristics:
- Passionate about customer success. Enjoys customer interactions and solving customer problems.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills and creative insights within multi-disciplinary team environments to contribute to exciting levels of shared vision and productivity.
- Enjoys collaborating with customers to coauthor papers, blogs, conference articles, etc.
- Passionate speaker with excellent presentation skills. Skilled tailoring content to the audience.
- Strong understanding of the industrial ML landscape, challenges, and opportunities.
- Experienced collaborating with cross functional teams to commercialize software.
- Ability to collaborate. Helps team members think through problems related to area of expertise.
- Software development experience, especially in python is a plus.
- You are regarded by your colleagues as someone that ‘adds energy’ to the work environment. You enjoy dissecting and explaining complex tasks.
- Strong understanding of customer behavior and industrial software deployment requirements
This position will be issued equity (stock options) based upon his/her expected contribution. We are organized as a virtual company with headquarters in Seattle, WA. We use state-of-the-art online collaboration tools for development and corporate functions. Employees can be based virtually anywhere as long as they have access to a good office environment, high-bandwidth connectivity. In terms of travel, there are multi-day team linkups several times a year and infrequent visits to customer sites.
The best applicants are ones who include cover letters explaining how their backgrounds, experiences, and interests match into Seeq’s position description. We receive hundreds of applicants for this role, so please help us identify how you can exceptionally contribute to our mission and our future success. The role’s level will be determined by the candidate’s qualification and experience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!