Logistics Program Manager at Narvar Inc.
Logistics Program Manager
We’re looking for a program management phenom who loves solving problems, creating and implementing new programs, and who wants to play a major role in the success of our customers. The ideal candidate has logistics experience, has managed complex cross-functional projects, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment. You will be joining a cross-functional team of product managers and engineers to create and deliver an innovative new solution for Narvar.
What you’ll do
- Manage the logistics operations for new programs to ensure an efficient physical movement of goods
- Partner with product managers to develop and operationalize a compelling customer experience for the end shopper and retailers
- Provide hands-on program management during all phases of the program lifecycle (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance & refinement)
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to establish new processes with clear KPIs, roles and responsibilities, and accountability
- Establish and drive towards achieving success metrics for the program across internal and external stakeholders. Manage processes to monitor and improve performance on a weekly basis.
- Work with product and engineering leaders to prioritize projects based on impact level and leverage data to drive prioritization decisions.
- Communicate clearly and proactively with internal and external teams to establish credibility and ensure an effective operations
What we’re looking for
- You have 4+ years of experience in program management or supply chain management
- You have the ability to successfully deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- You are passionate about analyzing data and making data-driven decisions to drive programs forward
- You consider yourself to have executive-level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with retail, e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, or logistics is a plus
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!