Local Search Specialist at Healthgrades
Local Search Specialist
This is a part-time (29 hrs/week) remote position. $14/hr
At Healthgrades, our mission is to provide trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Local Search Specialist, you will provide day-to-day support to ensure completion of local search and listings management projects. This role goes beyond typical data entry and will require you to enlist critical problem solving and analytical skills. Must be able to commit to a work schedule between 9am and 3pm EST Monday – Friday.
What You Will Do:
- Audit, update, and monitor online listings for clients including correcting location and physician information in various directories such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Foursquare, and Yelp.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to clarify client needs and build project plans
- Provide day-to-day support on assigned local search and listings management projects
- Monitor project progress
- Document progress, next steps, and decisions addressed during project meetings
- Resolve client data updates and requests
- Support data collection and input
- Assist with creation and communication of performance reports
- Support additional Healthgrades products as needed
What You Will Bring:
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Knowledge of local search and directory management principles and tools
- Associate’s degree in marketing or related field
- As this is a remote, work-from-home position, strong high-speed internet is mandatory.
- 1+ years’ experience supporting projects and/or digital marketing campaigns
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel (must be comfortable with formulas, pivot tables, vlookup functions, etc.)
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Keen eye for detail used to proof and verify data sources and develop data that is accurate, error-free, and properly formatted
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Strong ability to execute with excellence
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed goals
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!