San Francisco, California
Remote, United States
New York, New York
Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1,500 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale.
Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands around the world, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
If you know what an LMS is, you’ve administered Cornerstone, as well as at least one other platform, and you want to be part of building out our new LMS (Lyearn) – this could be the perfect fit for you! The ideal candidate is self-disciplined, a problem solver with great customer service skills, and someone with a balance of technical aptitude and creativity. Position can be based in our San Francisco, New York, or Austin office but remote candidates will also be considered if determined to be a skill and culture fit for Sprinklr.
- Answer support requests within contracted SLA.
- Upload and configure SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, and xAPI courses.
- Generate reports, provision users, and assign learnings.
- Perform a mix of maintenance and support.
- Document features, technical specifications & responsibilities.
- Collaborate with larger SprinklrU Learning Services team on overall curriculum strategy.
- Key contributor to transition to new LMS (Lyearn) – building requirements, QA, enabling learners and team members.
- 5+ years’ of experience in LMS administration (Cornerstone experience preferred)
- Experience with SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 (3rd edition), xAPI
- Experience with Moodle/Canvas a plus
- Instructional design experience a plus