Live Event Facilitator at ExecOnline
Title: Part-Time Virtual Live Event Facilitator – Contractor (Remote)
- Location: Remote
The Part-Time Virtual Live Forum Facilitator (Remote) is a virtual-based contractor who provides world-class facilitation for live interactive events hosted on our proprietary video sharing platform. Working in partnership with the live events support team, the Facilitator provides white-glove support to faculty and executive-level participants during virtual sessions to ensure a high-quality experience.
The role of the Facilitator involves setting the tone of the meeting with confidence and positivity. This role is critical to ensure that the professor is comfortable to deliver a world-class lecture and all participants feel engaged. Ultimately, the facilitator will help to drive the overall quality of live events.
Hours for this role vary between Monday – Friday between 7:00am – 10:00pm EST and shifts will be based on the ExecOnline program schedule. Shifts are typically scheduled for 2 hours at a time per session. Candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare for each live event by reviewing the relevant content on our proprietary platform.
- Conduct an introductory meeting with the professor before the participants are invited to join. During this introductory meeting, you will test out the faculty’s technical connection (i.e. hearing and speaking clearly), review any prepared content so that you both are comfortable with the flow of the meeting, and brief the professor on any cohort-specific details about what to expect for the meeting.
- Set the tone of the meeting by greeting participants as they enter the virtual meeting room.
- Drive the presentation for the faculty as they lecture by using our screen sharing feature (dual monitor setup is required).
- Engage with the professor and participants as much as possible in a virtual meeting environment.
- Answer content-related questions for participants at any point during the meeting. A designated support team will handle technical challenges that participants and professors experience.
- Collaborate with the live event associates on the back-end to ensure a smooth technical user experience
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 2-5 years of virtual event facilitator preferred
- A passion for executive education and helping others succeed
- Experience working with a global base of executive level professionals
- A strong, confident presence when leading a discussion
- Ability to multitask and maintain professional acumen under pressure
- Dual monitor setup is required, as you will be sharing your screen during these meetings
- A high quality headset
- A well-lit, quiet space
- Strong internet connection
ExecOnline partners with top business schools, including Berkeley-Haas, Columbia, Duke CE, IMD, MIT-Sloan, Wharton, Chicago Booth, Yale, and Stanford GSB to rapidly deliver online leadership development programs that generate lasting organizational impact. ExecOnline’s university-certified programs in strategy, innovation, operations, and more feature dynamic content tailored to the unique corporate objectives of their clients. ExecOnline has delivered transformational leadership development experiences to more than 200 organizations and 10,000 business leaders.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!