Live Chat Agent: Full-time Remote
REMOTE – FULL TIME
Who We Are
Flow (feelmeflow.com) is a content marketing and live chat agency. We’re currently looking for a home-based chat agent for our U.S.-based live chat services to work Monday – Friday 10am – 7pm Mountain Time.
- Location: Work remotely from home office in an interruption-free environment. You may be based anywhere in the U.S.; however, your shift will occur during Mountain Time.
- Work environment: Reliable high-speed internet, your own computer and phone, internet backup source in case of outage.
- Available shifts and compensation:
- Monday – Friday, 10am – 7pm Mountain Time
- Promptly greet website visitors via a chat text box
- Answer a wide variety of questions
- Set, confirm and cancel appointments
- Help customers with the use of a client’s product, website or service
You will be required to study, test and train on the websites and knowledge bases of multiple live chat accounts (approximately 6-8 accounts of varying volume) from different industries (real estate, medical, auto, etc.). Chats are continually monitored for performance and feedback.
Who You Are
Required Occupational Competencies
- English Language: Know the meaning and spelling of words and use proper grammar.
- Typing Speed: Minimum 50 wpm, error free (must upload screenshot upon application).
- Customer Service: Assess needs and meet quality standards for customer satisfaction.
- Computers: Knowledge of online and desktop applications that include chat, email, knowledge base, word processing, files and folders, and other systems.
Required Foundational Competencies
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Time Management: Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work, observing and respecting the time of others.
Preferred Occupational Competencies
- Administration: Knowledge of word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures.
- Marketing: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Psychology: Knowledge of human behavior, motivation, and performance; understanding individual differences in ability, personality, and interests.
Preferred Foundational Competencies
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Oral Comprehension: Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences, be aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do.
- Reading Comprehension: Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents, use logic and context to extract meaning.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Writing: Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience; ability to write cohesive, long-form content to convey a specific message.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority / Female / Disability / Veterans / LGBT