Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Publitas
Title: Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Location: Work from Anywhere
Create customer value and enable growth
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for browsing shoppers by publishing engaging content online. We are on a mission to inspire people from all over the world (60M today) through a more sustainable discovery experience. We guide our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, Lenovo, and Williams Sonoma, through the print transition and provide the personalized service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we have more than 1900 passionate customers and advocates worldwide.
At Publitas, we’re looking to add a Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will play a strategic role in owning the development of the customer journey. The ideal candidate should have previous B2B marketing experience in a growing SaaS environment with a deep experience using email and marketing automation tools to drive a colorful experience for marketing leads and existing customers.
- Act as the owner of the customer journey, and develop the journey map in alignment with the Product, Customer Success, and Sales teams.
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing programs that;
- In pre-sale, engage with and nurture the marketing leads to pass along to sales as MQLs.
- In post-sale, drive deeper engagement with Publitas’ customers to increase product adoption and retention and drive upsells.
- Use channels such as email, conversational chat, in-app experiences, and more.
- Explore opportunities to drive other omnichannel lifecycle initiatives.
- Use tools like MailChimp, HubSpot, Intercom, Google Analytics, and more.
- Identify marketing tools to help the business achieve its key lifecycle marketing goals and work with the operations team to approve and implement them.
- Use data to continuously test, measure, and optimize the lifecycle marketing programs.
- Build lists and segments using CRM attributes, engagement data, and third-party enrichment.
- Explore opportunities to test email subject lines, static and dynamic content, send times, send rates/intervals, etc., based on various audience attributes, including industry, location, and engagement.
- Generate reports highlighting the efficacy of various campaigns and tests.
- Make recommendations to improve lifecycle marketing performance based on engagement and conversion.
- 4-7 years of working experience in lifecycle marketing/email marketing, preferably in a growing B2B SaaS environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, engineering, or a related field.
- Data-driven marketer – you love digging into the numbers and are adept at driving initiatives to meet clearly defined goals.
- Highly organized – you are not only organized yourself, but you bring organization to all projects and meetings you are a part of.
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches.
- Hands-on experience using MailChimp, HubSpot, Intercom, Google Analytics, and more.
- Demonstrated analytical skills using Excel, and Google Sheets to aggregate data, generate reports, identify trends and make recommendations.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams.
- Expert understanding of email nurturing methodology and best practices.
- Proven track record of building and optimizing multiple, simultaneous lifecycle marketing campaigns that drive retention and upsells.
- Strong analytical abilities, specifically with respect to email and marketing automation.
- Superior communication skills clear, persuasive, and inspiring in written and verbal communication.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you’re a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
What can you expect from us?
- 37,6k – 74,8k Euro base gross salary per year.
- Plus performance-based bonus.
- Twenty-five vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/coworking allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We’ll challenge and support each other through 1-1 sessions to get the most out of your and our potential.