Lifecycle Marketing Manager at App Academy
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
- REMOTE /
- PRODUCT – MARKETING /
App Academy is looking for a Lifecycle Marketer to understand our customers’ journeys and build a strategy around providing the right information to the right people at the right time. In this role, you will architect personalized journeys across our different personas, from lead capture, to retention, to conversion. Your goal will be to ensure all leads are being provided with the appropriate content, messaging and experience based on where they are in the intent funnel to maximize the likelihood for conversion. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in funnel analytics and is passionate about creating growth engines. You love the science of marketing as much as the art and enjoy building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
- Define customer personas/segmentation and identify opportunities to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and conversion
- Create tailored landing pages and lead capture forms that speak to and convert key personas across paid, owned, and earned channels
- Create marketing and sales enablement content that is used to educate, nurture and drive value realization for different personas across campaigns
- Own day-to-day hands on execution of email, SMS, and in-app lifecycle campaigns to retain, educate, and maximize customer LTV/CAC.
- Create A/B testing roadmap (subject line, content, time of day, landing pages, channel, frequency), iterating and improving upon existing and new initiatives
- Measure, analyze, and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership
Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years working in a demand gen, email, or a marketing automation function at a technology company
- Adept in marketing automation operations. You should be an expert in segmentation & creating campaigns in a tool like Autopilot / Marketo / Hubspot. You understand how lead scoring works and are excited to develop a model that will take our growth to the next level
- Expert in content creation. You can write everything from killer email copy to blog posts and whitepapers
- Good knowledge of how B2C growth marketing works: How to find the right leads, how to convert those leads, what good nurturing looks like, the importance of scoring, and why good segmentation is so valuable
- Attention to detail is very important in this role – you will be the primary campaign driver in messaging, marketing automation, and content development
- Never satisfied – there is always something else to tweak and optimize
- Technical skills, especially familiarity with Excel formulas and SQL
- Bonus points for experience in web design
- Take responsibility for student success:. Everyone works together to enable student success.
- Follow the numbers. Decisions should be backed by data.
- Embrace a growth mindset. View challenges and failures as opportunities to improve.
- Start with why. See the big picture and question the status quo. If there’s a better way of doing things we should investigate it.
- Create an inclusive environment. We work together to promote empathy and respect amongst all students and staff.
- Build with urgency. Build like careers depend on it.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Employer-sponsored health insurance plans with 100% support for premiums
- Generous paid family leave program
- The opportunity to work with driven and talented colleagues committed to lifelong learning
App Academy is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We believe strongly that technology companies benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!