Life Sciences Recruiter at Yoh
Life Sciences Recruiter
Life Sciences Recruiter needed for a full-time, staff opportunity with Yoh Remote based – prefer Northeast.
Under the direction of an account manager and senior recruiters, develops pro-active recruiting techniques to source and screen talent to fill immediate openings as well as pipeline for future opportunities. The recruiter will seek guidance and be given direction to learn the business, develop sourcing and recruiting skills, and grow within the role. This position will work towards fulfilling both individual performance goals as well as contributing to the overall success of the business center.
The Big Picture Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Staffing/High Volume Recruiting Experience in the Life Sciences Industry
- Customer Service Skills
- Drive and Determination
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Demonstrates competency in execution of full life cycle recruitment (source, screen, submit, pipeline, etc.), policies and guidelines, and client service objectives.
- Communicate/collaborates with peers by sharing recruiting best practices and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools. Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate candidate and contractor related problems.
- Demonstrates a proficient understanding of the business and industry; can effectively build relationships with candidates to create and sustain a pipeline for future positions. Can utilize established network to anticipate and meet client requests.
- Effectively utilizes recruiting tools including networking through social media outlets, professional affiliations, job boards, database searches, etc. In addition, works to understand the client’s needs and reacts appropriately in an environment of competing priorities.
- Works to understand the client’s needs and reacts appropriately in an environment of competing priorities.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- 5-10 years of staffing experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of the staffing industry.
- Experience in and a thorough understanding of the recruiting process – able to build strong relationships.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Successful completion of background screening process.
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
- Visual Acuity, balancing, stooping, reaching, walking, manual dexterity, grasping, feeling, hearing, talking.
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!