Life-Cycle Communication Manager at Xapo
Life-cycle Communication Manager
Growth –Anywhere, Anywhere
Xapo is a fast-growing, global fintech company with a mission to build a safe and global way to use money. We’re a fully distributed team, with 250+ Xapiens working from 50+ countries.
We’re seeking a collaborative, proactive problem-solver to join us as Email Marketing Manager.This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere.
BALANCE FOR BETTER
At Xapo, we embrace our differences and actively foster an inclusive environment where we all can thrive. We’re a flexible, family friendly environment, and we recognize that everyone has commitments outside of work. We have a goal of reaching gender parity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including women and minorities. Diversity is not a tagline at Xapo; it is our foundation.
As Life-cycle Communication Manager you will be responsible for planning and executing our overall email marketing strategy. You will promote Xapo’s products and services, ensure our customers stay informed of our company updates, and help us to expand our customer base globally. The ideal candidate will be creative, analytical, and have a strong background in product marketing and email copywriting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing Xapo’s global email marketing strategy.
- Working with the Growth team to generate deliverables to help drive Xapo growth in determined regions.
- Writing customer-facing newsletters and promotional content for company updates and campaigns.
- Creating various CTAs and email templates.
- Developing documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Creating email distribution lists and increasing email subscriptions.
- Analyzing data to extract smart insights.
- Segmenting lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website/in-app interactions.
- Reporting results generated from email campaigns.
- 3+ years’ experience in growth marketing, product marketing, or a related field.
- Previous experience handling global email marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with CRM and email marketing software, especially Sendgrid, Iterable, Braze, Mailchimp, Segment and Intercom.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience turning high-level requirements to KPIs /data-driven framework to influence business decision-making.
- Strong communication and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
At Xapo, we’re building a way for users all over the world to send, receive, spend, and store their money globally and safely. We’re firm believers that no matter who you are or where you’re from, you deserve easy access to digital financial services.
Launched in 2014 by Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO), Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure, assembled a renowned advisory board, and raised $40M from top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world.
Xapo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is critical to our success as a global company. A diverse, inclusive workplace enables us to create products that best serve our customers all around the world. It is the foundation of Xapo.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!