LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker
# of Openings
AbleTo, Inc. is changing the way behavioral healthcare is delivered. Powered by people and enabled by technology, our telehealth programs deliver evidence-based treatment to individuals right when they need it, wherever they may be.
We are looking for LCSWs (or state equivalent) who can provide care remotely, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
*Remote/Virtual position and therapist can be located anywhere in the United States but must have a CA license
- Flexible hours (10+ hrs/wk) including evenings and weekends from you home office
- Free training and CEUs
- Attractive compensation, including payment for case consultations with senior clinicians
- Hassle-free billing – on-time payment for services provided with no need to deal with health plans
- Opportunity for multi-state licensure sponsorship
Be a part of our nationwide team of therapists that are making these changes possible!
To deliver Therapy remotely, typically over the course of an 8 week program, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
To be available for 10+ hours/week of availability to work with AbleTo patients (including at least one weekday evening)
- Five years of clinical experience post-licensure conducting psychotherapy with adults utilizing CBT, DBT and other solution-focused approaches.
- Current LCSW (or state equivalent) in good standing and malpractice insurance
- Strong assessment skills and proficiency in developing collaborative individualized treatment plans with patients
- Genuine desire to help patients overcome barriers to positive changeReliable, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Private home office with computer, webcam and dependable internet access.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.AbleTo is an E-Verify company.