Legal Operations Associate at Boundless Immigration
Remote | Entry-level
Legal Operations Associate
About the Legal Operations Team at Boundless
- The Legal Operations team at Boundless is tasked with oversight of the aspects of our business related to immigration law, acting as thought leaders, distilling the impact of policy changes to business stakeholders, ensuring timely and accurate customer communication, product compliance, and the management of our network of independent immigration attorneys ensuring efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- This team governs the production of customer-facing content and ensuring UPL compliance, producing opinion pieces that position Boundless as an immigration thought leader in the community, and managing our growing network of Immigration attorneys, a key piece of our operational process, evolving and enforcing standards, and owning the tracking of efficiency metrics to allow us to continue to scale with the business.
- The Legal Operations Associate is a highly-organized, deeply detail-oriented member of our team. ‘
- This role works on two key functions of Legal Ops, attorney-network operations and customer-facing compliance.
- In partnership with our customer facing teams, this role ensures UPL and ethics standards are met by training other customer facing teams and content writers about compliance and managing a UPL content clearance process.
- Work on the legal network side includes oversight of existing automated client assignments as well as a manual assign process and tracking against network KPIs including efficiency and CSAT metrics, providing coaching and, giving and collecting feedback from the network as necessary.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage company-wide compliance training program with extra emphasis and support for customer-facing teams
- Manage IIA network performance through coaching and development to ensure achievement of CSAT goals, productivity standards, and other KPIs
- Own attorney customer assignment workflows
- Own policy updates for the CS team — partner with the CRM team to aide in content clearance, providing feedback on canned responses and help center entries for any policy updates from the government that impacts our customers
- May work as a liaison for other business units to ensure compliance and general alignment across groups
- Compliance background and a solid understanding of UPL standards and legal ethics, JD preferred
- Strong writing skills, ability to distill legal ideas into layman’s terms
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple operations teams, CRM, and growth
- Experience in immigration law preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!