Remote | Part-time
Virtual Legal Executive Assistant
- Remote job
- Equivity is looking for a part-time virtual legal executive assistant who has 3+ years of experience working as an administrative assistant or legal secretary in a law firm and is comfortable remotely managing the administrative needs of a law office.
- If you enjoy supporting attorneys, pride yourself on your organizational abilities, pay meticulous attention to detail, have excellent communications skills, and thrive in a work-from-home environment, we want to hear from you!
- Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide administrative support to a wide variety of clients, including several law firms.
- It is our goal to provide our law firm clients with experienced executive assistants who are familiar with the ins and outs of the day-to-day in a law office environment.
- Once hired, our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients.
- Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications and complete tasks promptly throughout the business day and certainly within one hour by email, phone, and text.
- All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
- The selected candidate would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
- We are looking for somebody who has at least 20 hours per week of availability, and the starting pay is $16.50 per hour.
- The hours and schedule may vary depending upon clients that you are assigned to work with. We are a growing business and are looking for a virtual legal executive assistant who is excited to partner with us and is interested in a long-term role with our company.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as a legal administrative assistant or legal secretary
- Experience using a practice management system, such as Clio or My Case
- Availability to make and respond to calls in a professional setting between 9 AM and 6 PM
- Knowledge of both Microsoft Office and the Google suite of programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet